CHAPTER 26

Everything was alright once again.

Felix was back to his home once again, with his little baby boy, his lover, bestie and brother. It was all a happy moment once again. Felix was on cloud nine, with his baby boy in his arms all the time. Even though whatever happened didn't completely erase from his brain, the brightness of his child was like a silver lining amidst the dark clouds. And then there was Hyunjin, taking care of him, Minho, his supportive brother and lastly, Jisung, his crack head best friend, always there to make him laugh.

Felix was now lying on the bed, his head resting on Hyunjin's shoulder, as the older caressed his hair. Baby Yonghyun was with the crackhead couple, a.k.a, Minho and Jisung. Jisung had volunteered to be the baby's personal babysitter, to which Felix had said a sure shot NO.

"The moment he'll see you, he'll start crying," he had grumbled.

It was until Hyunjin and Minho entered the drama scene. Hyunjin laughed as he saw how desperate Jisung was. Minho reassured Felix that he'll be there to guide Jisung, so he need not to worry. What was important that Felix must take rest. Thanks to Hyunjin and Minho! Felix had said yes.

A galore of thoughts rummaged through Felix's head. There were certainly some thoughts that he couldn't help but shake off his head. He knew, he should ask Hyunjin. That would surely make things better. But...should he?

"Err...Hyun?"

"Yes baby?"

"Um...c-can I ask you something?"

"Sure love."

"Uh...all the time that I was with Jae- Wooyoung, I noticed one thing. The amount of grudge and hatred he had for you was much greater than what he had for me. But...he doesn't even know you properly, does he? Then...why...?"

There was silence. A long pause. Felix couldn't figure whether this was right or wrong, while Hyunjin started becoming nervous. He shifted uncomfortably, as beads of perspiration popped out from his forehead. What should he say now?

"Hyunjin...I...er...I'm...sorry...."

"Ummm....actually....Wooyoung was my brother."

"Wait- What!?!" Felix kind of screamed. To be really honest, this was the last thing he wanted to hear.

"Hyunjin, you serious?" Felix asked, looking at Hyunjin, who was still contemplating how to tell the story.

"Hm. Okhay. So..." Hyunjin sighed. He took a long breath and closed his eyes. "This is it. When I was only two, my dad died. Even though my mom could easily handle his business and was really rich, she desperately wanted a partner. And that was when he married my step dad. My step dad already had a son, and that was Minho. So, he's a Lee. When Wooyoung was born, he was given the surname Kim, which was my mom's. He was like two years younger than me, and also the youngest among us. Minho and i were really good brothers. But with Wooyoung, we never used to get along. As we grew up, he became more distant. But still, it was all okay, until....you came."

Felix looked up with surprised eyes. Him? But how?

"I know you're confused. So it was like...Wooyoung met you first and he fell in love with you. And I mean it. He did fall in love with you and it was a 100% genuine love. But, at the same time, there was someone else who loved you too. And it was me. We used to fight everyday about you. We started hating each other even more. It just continued as bad as fuck until...you chose him. I was devastated. He was so nice to you, buying you flowers, plushies, writing you letters...he really loved you. But I couldn't bare it. Jealousy took the best of me when I ended up doing something really really bad. I got involved in a group of drug dealers and became an addict to cigarettes and alcohol. Nevertheless I was caught. When I was asked, I, out of all the burning hatred and jealousy, put the blame on Wooyoung. My mom and my step dad blindly believed me, since I was considered the best boy of the family. As a result, Wooyoung was thrown out of the house. And that was, that was the very moment he joined Predix, and that was also the time when you became pregnant. Wooyoung had not a single penny in his palm, leave alone taking care of you and the child. Further,he had already joined a dangerous gang. He never wanted you to be in danger. So he left you, pretending to hate you, so that you never try to find him out. Minho was abroad and as you called him, he came back. We kind of never knew about his Jaemin incognito though,unless you told me the story and it clicked in my mind that...this was indeed Wooyoung. After Minho came back to us, he told me to look for you. And that was how I met you at that club. Whatever happened after that...you know."