CHAPTER 18

Thanks for the 10K reads lovelies!

I'm feeling so proud!

"Baby?"

"Yes darling?"

"I-I've gotta say something to you!"

"What?"

"I-I'm pregnant!"

The room went silent, as a strange air of uncomfort embraced the two people in that place. A soft, blond haired boy quickly stood up from the chair, leaving his knitting work on the desk, looking at his lover excitedly after spilling the news. But, to his little surprise, his lover didn't look happy at all. Instead he looked...angry.

A tall, brown haired lad was sitting on another chair, on the opposite direction, facing the little blond. He was busy with his laptop, and was so engrossed in it, that he hardly cared about the other's presence. But, as soon as he heard what the blond had to say, he went completely dumb. He quickly looked up from his laptop, a mixture of wrath and horror enveloping his face.

"Lix...what in the world do you mean?" the boy thundered, closing his laptop and facing the boy with firey eyes.

"J-Jae I-I'm pregnant," the sweet blond boy faltered, completely confused, "A-Aren't you happy?"

Jaemin stood up, looking very angry and irritated. He walked up to the other boy, until he clenched him by his shirt collar, making him tremble in fear.

"I told you," he growled, "I hate kids. I warned you not to get pregnant, didn't I?

"But Jae...that's your baby too..."

"I don't fucking care, Lix," cried Jaemin, pushing him back to his chair, "Get rid of that devil right now. Go get it aborted. I don't want to here anything else."

The blond boy stared up in horror. He couldn't believe what he had heard. The man, whom he had loved for the past two years, the man, who had promised to love him, care for him, be by his side, forever...how could he be so cold, inhuman and rude to him, and their baby? Tears welled up in the poor boy's eyes as he shook his head in denial.

"I-I can't kill it..." he whispered, touching his belly and crying hysterically.

Jaemin laughed. His laugh was cruel, and it was like the laugh of the heartless devil.

"So you made your choice, my whore," he smiled, looking at the blond's horror filled face, after hearing what he said, "I don't have anything to do with you now. You are completely used. I must leave now."

Before Felix could protest, Jaemin had already picked up his necessities. He quickly took his car keys from the room, and, after one last amused look at the crumbling boy on the floor, he walked away, as if nothing ever happened.

Felix felt his entire world fall apart. He fell to the floor and cried and cried, begging the bastard to come back, even though he knew he was nothing more that the son of devil. He had nowhere to go, nothing to do, he had become so dependant. He gently touched his belly, and cried even more, after he thought what he had to do next.

"I-I'm so so sorry, b-baby," he cried harder and harder, repeating pleadings, sobbing and hiccuping, and making himself sicker and sicker. He crawled up to the mobile stand beside his bed and quickly dialed a certain number, his tears knowing no bounds.

"M-Minho hyung...p-please c-c-come...."

The cold winds blew gently, cooling off the perspiration from the shaking, crying boy. Felix cried harder, as he blurted out his sickening past to him. Hyunjin's eyes had already become moist, at the thought of how much his sweet, little boy had to suffer because of that bastard. He pulled him closer into his chest, embracing him tightly, and saying him sweet words of love and encouragement, making him feel a little better.

"I...I had to k-kill m-my baby....i-it...it was an i-innocent soul...I k-killed it..." Felix cried, his tears never stopping.

"Baby," Hyunjin whispered gently, "You did not kill it. You had no other choice, darling. It was never your fault."

"H-He said h-he loved m-me...h-he c-cheated..." Felix couldn't finish his talk, when Hyunjin placed his hand on his mouth.

"The past is past, love," he said, "Forget it. Now, I'm here with you. You're soon to give birth. I swear, I can give you the best family ever, and I'll make up for whatever wrong was done to you in your past." The burning determination in those dazzling green eyes made Felix so surprised, and he did not waste a single moment in wrapping his weak little hands around him.

Finally, finally, after such a long time, he felt it. True Love.

"T-Thank you, love," Felix said, softly. Hyunjin's eyes widened.

"You r-really l-love me?" he asked in utter surprise, as Felix giggled through his tears.

"You know Hyun," Felix said, lightly blushing, "When I was in high school, I had a crush on a boy who once, at my request...kissed my wound to make it good. Everyone called him....."

"Handsome Hwang," Hyunjin replied, smiling from ear to ear.

He remembers me?

Hyunjin couldn't be happier. He hugged Felix tightly, letting his tears fall. Hyunjin was a strong man, who never cried in any situation whatsoever. But now, seeing that his long term crush remembers him, his joy knew no bounds.

"Little Lix, oh, my sweet Little Lix," he said, smiling and crying at the same time.

"Y-You remember my nickname?" Felix was so so surprised.

"Lix," Hyunjin said, "You don't know love. I've been dying for you since high school."

"What the-"

Before Felix could say more, Hyunjin had already pressed his lips on his. Felix didn't protest, but let himself melt in the power of that soft, passionate touch. He slowly wrapped his hands around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. They both felt a feeling, a feeling so new and foreign to them, as, for the first time in their lives, they felt the true essence of love, which was denied to them for so long.

"You're mine now, Lix," Hyunjin said, as they paused for a while, "Completely mine. Anyone...anyone trying to hurt you will be dead in my hands, I swear."

"I'm all yours, love," Felix spoke, feeling so much better in those warm, secure arms.

"Um, Hyun?"

"Hm?"

"Don't go tonight," Felix begged him, "Sleep here p-please."

Hyunjin gently kissed him on his forehead and nodded his head in approval. Felix smiled brightly.

"Don't leave me."

"Never."

------------------------

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙.

𝙎𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩!

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣.

𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙨!