CHAPTER 23

"Ji-Jisung...h-how did th-this h-happen? WHERE IS FELIX???"

Hyunjin sat on the floor, tearing his hairs, looking miserable and terrible. His eyes were red, still glistening with tears, his face was pale and tear stained, his attires were filthy and disheveled. Hyunjin was howling like a mad dog and bawling his eyes out. He couldn't imagine where his beloved was taken to...and how he was.

The entire house was silent. The miserable voices of crying could be heard from that room to one corner of the ground floor. Jisung was crying like mad, as Minho tried his best to hold the boy and comfort him, even though he himself was in tears. Bang Chan stayed quiet, as if he was frozen by the incident and didn't know how to react. Even Seungmin, Changbin and the other bodyguards kept quiet, some of then shedding silent tears, as they knew well, what a darling Felix was to everyone. No wonder everyone loved him.

The only person active in that entire room was Jeongin. Even though he was hurt from the depths of his heart, he thought, it would be better to keep his hands active, and use his brain faster to get some information. His fingers flashed across the keyboard, his fox eyes fixed upon the computer screen, his brain trying to think of all the solutions possible.

"J-Jisung wh-why did y-you l-let h-him out? Why?" Hyunjin sobbed, clutching his shirt. He could well imagine what Felix was going through if the kidnapper was really Jaemin.

"I-I'm s-sorry....I-I-" Jisung couldn't speak more, as he immediately got up and threw up into a basin nearby. Two days since Felix went missing, Jisung couldn't eat anything. Whenever he tried to eat, it ended up in the basin. He was in a terrible condition.

"Hyunjin," Chan said finally, crouching down beside the boy, "We must think faster. We can't undo what is already done. All we can do is-"

"B-But HOW?" Hyunjin cried out, more tears falling out of his eyes.

"Well-"

Suddenly, Hyunjin's phone buzzed. He quickly took it out from his pocket, his hands shaking. It was an unknown number. Hyunjin dared to pick it up. Everyone went quiet.

"H-Hello?"

"Hyu-Hyunjin...."

***

"Oh boy, oh boy, look who is it!"

Felix's eyes fluttered open. He felt miserable. His head felt heavy, eyes tired. His limbs felt numb, he couldn't move an inch. He was propped against a wa, in a dark room, partly illuminated by a single yellow bulb swinging from the ceiling at the centre of the room. The entire room smelt of chloroform, cigarettes, spoilt stuff, perhaps dead rats and other disgusting smell. Felix tried to get up, but, surprisingly, his hands and legs were chained. He tried to squirm and wriggle free, but in vain. The first thought that came in his mind was the condition of his unborn child. He was pregnant. Moments later he realised he was kidnapped.

"Tsk! Tsk! Even the smart Hyunjin couldn't save his boy."

Felix violently looked up. Standing in front of him, laughing like a psychopath, smoking at his ease, was the silhouette of a man. At first, Felix couldn't identify him. Soon, his voice told him everything. He shuddered.

"J-Jaemin?"

The man came forward, and crouched down in front of the quivering boy. He grinned, as he blew the cigarette smoke over Felix's face and lewdly trailed his fingers down Felix's cheek and chest. Felix felt disgusted. He wanted to escape. But he was helpless. There was no to save him.

"L-Leave me, J-Jaemin," he cried out, "What did I ever do to you?"

"You? You did nothing to me," Jaemin laughed, "I just want to have a little fun with you, baby boy. Didn't I warn you earlier, hm? You were disobedient. Now, face the consequences."

"Hyu-Hyunjin will come and save me!"

There was a pause, after which Jaemin laughed out loud.

"That son of a bitch?" he mocked, "That motherfucker doesn't even know my name. How will he-"

"He knows!"

Jaemin drew closer. Felix could easily see those blood shot, hungry eyes staring at his soul. He couldn't resist it. He felt sick.

"Jaemin? You thought Jaemin is my real name?" the man smiled, "How silly! Remember one thing, you little bitch. No one, literally no one in this damn world could escape from the grasp of Wooyoung. Neither can you, nor your husband. Say goodbye!"

Wooyoung got up from the floor, dusting his coat. With a last look of amusement and mockery at the poor creature crumpled on the floor, the beast left, locking the door from the exterior.

Felix cried hard. He was helpless. He couldn't save himself. He couldn't save Hyunjin. He couldn't save Minho and Jisung. Most important of all, he failed to save his baby. Felix cursed himself. He wanted himself dead. If...only if....he had abided by Hyunjin's orders.

Felix crouched on the floor, lying like a crumpled ball, facing the underneath of a drawer close to him. He couldn't even touch his belly. He could feel the contractions. He knew, he was soon to give birth. Felix cried harder, thinking about his little child, his first son. How could he sacrifice him, poor little soul?

Suddenly, Felix's eyes fell on something under the drawer. Not far away from him, was a cellphone, covered in dust. Felix stretched out his hands and, withba lot of painful efforts, pulled the phone out. A burst of happiness ran through his veins. After a lot of effort, he finally switched it on. Not wasting a single moment, he dialled Hyunjin's number.

"H-Hello?"

Felix tried not to cry, listening to his love's sad, cracking voice. Trying his best to hold his tears back, he said,

"Hyu-Hyunjin...."

------------------ 

*thinks what shit to write next*

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮?

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨!

𝙋. 𝙎: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙜𝙪𝙮. 𝙉𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙉𝘾𝙏 𝙗𝙤𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨.