CHAPTER 21

The next day
Night 11:35 p.m

Felix swore, never in his entire life had he ever seen a 'perfect' man like Hyunjin. Like seriously...so perfect? How!?

Felix was lazily sprawling on the large scarlet king sized bed in Hyunjin's room, busy munching his favorite choco cookies, and staring his eyes out at his finance, who was peacefully sitting at one corner of the room, his eyes glued to his laptop. Felix's pretty eyes never left the man, as his blue eyeballs scurried all over the other's mesmerizing features, scanning him top to bottom.

Hyunjin was wearing a loose black shirt and dark grey trousers. The first three buttons of his shirt were undone, leaving his perfect ivory chest bare. His fingers moved rapidly on the keys of his laptop, as his eyes were fixed at the screen. He was wearing a black rimmed spectacles, that made him look much much sexier. Occasionally, he rolled his tongue over his chapped lips, or rubbed his lips slightly with his fingers. Sometimes, he pushed back his dark raven hair of his face, keeping it from of his forehead, or sometimes he just placed his hand over his thighs, fixed his glasses and stuck to his work. So normal behavior, right? But none of these little details went unnoticed by his beloved fiance. In fact, Felix was literally drooling over this man.

"Done with your staring?"

Felix was rudely slapped back to reality, as he saw, with much surprise, Hyunjin staring back at him with an amused smirk on his lips. Felix's cheeks became red. He didn't know where to look.

"I...err...you're being late baby," he spoke, finally finding an excuse, "I was just seeing how much of your work is left. Sorry to say it, but I was never staring at your big ass face. I've got bigger fishes to fry!" Felix quickly looked away and stared at the window, looking completely flushed.

Suddenly, he felt a warm breath near his neck, as two strong hands wriggled around his waist, making a tight grasp. His breath hitched. He quickly closed his eyes, as he lightly shook a over at the prevailing dominance of the other male ruled over him at that moment.

Dang! I'm screwed.

"Really baby?" Hyunjin whispered slowly near his ears.

Felix didn't say anything, instead, he just nodded his head in reply. Hyunjin smiled and quickly placed a soft kiss on the boy's neck.

"You must rest love," he spoke, "My work might take some more time, but I promise I'll be coming soon. Till then, you must fall asleep. Remember, you are pregnant. You must take loads of rest."

Felix nodded his head and pecked Hyunjin's lips. Quickly, he went under the sheets, as Hyunjin returned back to his work. From his bed, Felix turned towards Hyunjin. He carefully tucked himself, only his fluffy head, eyes and nose sticking out, pretending to be asleep. In fact, he wasn't.

Felix sighed. Just a couple of weeks, and then, his little baby boy will finally see the light of the world. Hyunjin and he will have their first baby. Felix couldn't wait for the arrival of their little one. How excited he was! The feelings of being a parent was new to him, of course. But he wasn't worried at all. He had his love Hyunjin, his best friend Jisung and his beloved brother Minho. What more could he ever ask for?

With all his sweet thoughts rumbling in his head, Felix actually fell asleep. It was past 12 already. A new day. Hyunjin finally got up from his chair. He shut down his laptop and put his glasses down. Immediately his gaze darted towards the bed, and he heaved a sigh of relief and smiled, as he saw his beautiful angel peacefully asleep. Hyunjin was about to climb on the bed too, when suddenly, his phone started buzzing in his trouser pocket.

Who would call now? Strange!

Hyunjin tip toed out of the room through the door and went to the corridor. He quickly fished his phone out of his pocket and looked at the contact flashing across the screen.