CHAPTER 2

Felix and Jisung were sitting outside the infirmary. Felix looked really nervous. His foregead was sweating non stop, his cold hands were clutching tightly at his pants, while he was continuously biting his lips. The doctor had just done a mere examination, nothing more than listening to his problems. He said that he would get back to him once he did a thorough examination of all his symptoms and had asked him to wait outside. Felix couldn't really guess whatever was wrong with him, because something really like this never happened to him.

On the other hand, his friend Jisung was completely lost in a different world, a virtual world in his phone with his cat loving boyfriend.

"Jisung, if you were to talk to your boyfriend, then why did you bring me here?" Felix finally said.

"Ugh," Jisung groaned, "I'm bored here."

"So am I Ji," Felix replied, "I don't even know what's wrong with me. I'm...scared."

Jisung put his phone in his pocket, and looked up at his friend, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing will happen Lix. Chill. It's just some sickness, nothing much."

"But what if I've to get a surgery?" Felix panicked. Beads of perspiration glistened on his forehead as the poor boy looked helplessly at his best friend, "You surely know how scared I am of those kind of shits."

Jisung laughed.

"No Lix! You won't get a surgery damn...But...." He paused.

"But?"

"You know what Lix, err...."

"What Ji?"

"Your symptoms are...very similar to..."

"To?"

"Don't get all worked up, okay?"

"Positive!"

"So...um...they are very similar to...err...the ones you get when...um...you're...rrr....preg-"

"Lee Felix."

Felix tore his vision away from his now completely flushed friend to meet his eyes with the doctor's. The tall man was dressed in his neat white coat and was looking at the two, hands in his pocket.

They stood up.

"Yes doctor?" Felix cane forward.

"I need you to come along with me boy," he said, "You're symptoms are not very common, well I mean, not very common with 'men'. So, I need to do a thorough checkup with you once again."

Not common with men!?!?

Now Felix was at his wits end.

"I knew," Jisung whispered.

"What?" Felix snapped at him.

"Nothing."

"I heard it, Sung!"

"You're hearing things."

"Sung!"

"Felix, be quick," the doctor warned as he walked back to his clinic.

Felix threw a glare to his friend with a i-will-chop-you-down sort of look, before following the doctor into the clinic.

Jisung shook his head, but suddenly, his face lit up with s bright smile.

"Guess I'm gonna be an uncle!"

***

"WHAT?!?!!!"

"Mr Lee Felix, please calm down."