CHAPTER 15

Four months later

//ikr the time skip is too much...but
couldn't help

"Babyyyy...I did it!!"

"Oh love, really?"

"Yes. I tracked the group down, and now they are under your people!"

A boy jumped out of his seat in front of a computer, putting down his headphones and ran towards a male sitting on an enormous couch in the dark, gloomy room, whose only source if illumination was the light emitting from the computer screen. The lad looked like almost a teenager, or in his early twenties. He was dark haired, and had cute, fox-like facial features. The other man bore handsome features, and had an air of confidence and bravery around him. He looked smart in his officer's clothes and in fact he was an officer, a police inspector.

"Good job, Innie," the officer cried as he kissed the boy sitting on his lap, on his flushed cheeks.

"Aww Channie baby, thanks," Innie a.k.a The Spy Fox cooed, as he straddled on his boyfriend's thighs, "Hyunnie Hyung will be very happy when he-"

The boy couldn't even finish his statement when the door opened, with a loud thud, as the noise thundered the room. Both the boys were startled at the sudden noise, the younger flying off the older's lap in surprise, but the one who made the noise made them surprise even more. Hyunjin entered the room, looking completely messed up and utterly dejected. His hair was unkempt, his eyes looked red, he had dark circles around his eyes, his face looked pale and he, overall, looked like a walking corpse from some old graveyard.

"Hyun-jin" the officer faltered, completely lost for words, "What in the world is wrong with you man?"

Hyunjin didn't say anything. Instead, he walked over and flung himself on the couch opposite to the two boys, and buried his face inside a pillow, sobbing softly.

"It's Felix," the younger of the two boys whispered to the other. The officer nodded, understanding. He then quickly got up and walked over to the broken boy.

"Hyun," he called lovingly, "Get up and talk to me."

Hyunjin slowly got up. The poor boy looked like a ghost, completely messed up.

"Hyun, we understand," the officer said. Before he could say something more, Hyunjin buried his face in his chest and started crying.

"I-I m-miss h-him hyunggg..." He wailed, hugging him and crying uncontrollably, "C-Chan hyung, what w-was m-my mistake? I l-loved him, I pro-protected him...then-then why?"

"Calm down, calm down," Chan said, wrapping him up in his arms and trying his best to stop his tears. His boyfriend came to him, and sat beside him, putting his hand on his back and stroking lovingly.

"Make him some coffee," Chan gestured to his boyfriend, who nodded in reply and immediately ran into the adjacent kitchen.

Hyunjin finally stopped crying, but was still shaking and hiccuping. Chan was still hugging him. After having a warm cup of coffee, Hyunjin finally felt better.

"Hyunjin Hyung," the younger boy spoke, "Give Lix Hyung some time. I'm sure you both will figure out what you need and everything will be okay."

"B-But he said..."

"Shut up Hyunjin," Chan snapped, "Jeongin babe, can you bring the file and and all the info you found out just now?"

"Sure babe!"

"What-What info?" Hyunjin faltered, looking confused.

"It's for you, Hyun," Chan said, smiling radiantly, "I promise you'll be the happiest."