CHAPTER 13

"Lix listen to me-"

"Jaemin please, it's enough!"

"B-But baby-"

"Don't call me that!"

"Felix I'm sorry, I'll make it up, please give me another chance."

Felix sighed. He had enough of the man. The gaunt brown haired boy was almost on his knees in front of the freckled blonde in repentance. The lad was handsome, perhaps in his twenties. He was dressed in dark brown jacket and black jeans. No doubt he was handsome. But he was also that kind of a person...with a handsome countenance but a cruel, malicious heart.

Felix was quite adamant. Whatever he did to him was...unforgivable. Just unforgivable.

"Jaemin..." Felix said, keeping his calm composure, "I can't. Whatever we had in the past is over, completely over. I can never ever forgive you for whatever happened. So please, please leave and don't bother me."

"B-But-"

"Why can't you leave me alone?" Felix screamed, not too loud, "You've done enough. Didn't this repentance hit you back then when you left me when I needed you THE MOST? Jaemin, whatever you did, I'm soory, but it cannot be revived. So please. Leave tight now and let me live for some moments.

Jaemin stood up.

"Is it that Hwang guy for whom you are not accepting me?" Jaemin asked in a sarcastic tone, full of spite and deep rooted hatred.

Felix quickly looked up, shooting a look of pure disgust at the young brunette in front of him. He looked...really angry.

"Don't," he growled, "Don't dare say a word about him. Blame your own sick actions for what we are now. Hwang Hyunjin has nothing to do with it. And...for your kind information, yes! He's my fiance and also my baby's father," Felix lightly touched his stomach, "I love him truly. Now, as I've told you almost everything, you can easily see that there is no space at all for a bitch like you. So, if you have still some brain cells left to understand the fact, LEAVE!"

Jaemin looked dejected. He sighed looked on the other side. For a few moment, both were silent. The silence was too heavy and very uncomfortable. Felix felt like he couldn't breathe. He felt dizzy and weak in the presence of the other. He couldn't believe, the man, whom he loved more than anything a few years ago, turned out to be the man he hated the most, so quickly, just for some grave, unforgivable mistakes.

Felix looked up in hesitation. He heard Jaemin take out something. Before he could realise what he was doing, quick as a flash, Jaemin took out a revolver from his pocket and pointed it straight at Felix.

"Little boy," he said in a dark, malicious tone, "I'm so so sorry, baby. Now look, you've got two options, only two. Either, you give birth to your imp and come back to me soon after you push that 'thing' out, or else..."

He quickly changed his direction and now the revolver was pointing straight at a portrait of Hyunjin on one of the walls of the room.

"Boom!" Jaemin laughed like an evil, "Nothing in this world can save your smart lover from me, darling. So, you choose..."

Jaemin put back the revolver into his pocket, and, as if nothing ever happened, he walked out of the room.

Felix was speechless. He felt a lump in his throat. His mouth was too dry to utter a word. He was shivering. Tears invaded his vision.

"Hyun-Hyunjin...." He muttered. Yes. He lived him. He did. But...what should he do now. He can neither leave Hyunjin in danger, nor sacrifice himself-

"Fine," he said to himself, sweeping off his tears from his cheek, "Fine. I'm ready. I'll give myself. I will never let anything happen to him."