CHAPTER 27

"Felixxxxxx get readyyyy you bitchhhh!!!"

Jisung screamed, as he ran into his best friend's room with a box in his hand. He was completely stunned to find the room so neat and clean, when, usually it would be in utter sixes and sevens.

"Surprised, are you?" A voice spoke in a mocking tone.

"This isn't your behavior Lix- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? You look....g-gorgeous."

Felix got up from his chair and walked away from his mirror to his best friend.

"Guess I gonna be the perfect wife of my Dear Future Husband. I need to do better, you know," he spoke with so much sass yet truth in his voice. His friend gleamed with happiness.

"I'm so so happy for you, Lixie," Jisung spoke, "You'll finally getting the family you always wanted. But he didn't say anything yet, did he? So...don't you waste time, or else, Hyunjin will go nuts. Maybe he's waiting to propo-"

"What?"

"Errr....nothing....nothing...go do your makeup!"

The friends laughed. Jisung slowly opened the box in his hand, only to reveal the most stunning abd precious jewel both of them had ever seen. It was shimmering pearl necklace, with two earrings of pearl. Felix just touched the surface, to realize it was not a dream. Jisung just stayed in awe.

"Wear it, fool, it'll look amazing on you!"

Felix put on the jewelry on him, with Jisung's help. After a little more touch of makeup, he was finally ready. Felix looked at the mirror. Tears blurred his vision. He was about to cry. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Clad in an exquisite white dress, complete with stunning embroidery and shining jewelry, Felix looked like an angel straight from the heavens. He had to blink and pinch himself to still convince himself that it was reality.

"Now, mate," Jisung spoke, breaking the awkward silence, "Stop staring at your own face and get lost. You're already 10 minutes late!"

That was when Felix realised...

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I gotta go," he spoke hurriedly, picking up his lip gloss and purse, "Take care of Yonghyun for me, Ji. Good bye!"

Felix stormed downstairs. Minho was peacefully sitting on a couch, with a sleeping Yonghyun in his arms, fast asleep. Seungmin was sitting beside him, chatting. Felix ran to him, kissed his sleeping boy, waved Minho goodbye and ran outdoors.

"Wonder why he's in so much of hurry," Seungmin spoke, who did not even have the foggiest idea of what was going on. Minho giggled.

"You'll know soon, when he comes back wearing an engag-"

"MINHOOOO...I burnt the cakeeee....helppppp!"

***

Felix walked inside the hotel, feeling nervous. A butler greeted him with a smile and ushered him to a room on the fifth floor. Felix found himself staring at a door moments later. He felt so confused. He could hear his heart clearly hammering against his ribs. Felix gently placed his hand on the golden knob, twisted it and opened the door.

The interior was heavenly.

It was just white and blue, pure and pristine. Soft lights glowed from the walls, white and blue lights shone in the area. There were balloons and streamers all over. The most attractive thing was the large three tiered cake at the centre of the room. Little candles glimmered, there were photos of him and his beloved on the walls. The balloons said, 'Be Mine'. Felix couldn't believe his eyes at the gorgeous sight in front of him.