𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 26

♪ I'm here to make you happy
I'm here to see you smile
I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while ♪

Leah Dupont POV

We went to change and then went to the restaurant and it was gorgeous. Charles sat by my right and Arthur by my left. Lorenzo sat in front of me happily.

"Mom is going to be so excited that you are keeping them both under control" Lorenzo says letting out a laugh.

"She will still have her heart racing every time you enter the car. I will die if one of them has a single accident" I say laughing because I knew if either Charles or Arthur got themselves in an accident I would definitely be taken to the medical center with them.

"We will do our best to not have an accident" Arthur says comforting me.

"I know it's not completely under your control but I'm happy for this new chapter. Carlos, behave yourself so I don't have to do any damage control. I know you won't disappoint me"

"I will make sure you are kept the less busy as possible so you can spend all day with Charles. You don't need to worry about me" He says shrugging it off and everyone laughs.

"Congratulations ma belle" Pierre says when he finally arrives and I get up to hug him.

"Thank you handsome" I say flattered and he smiles.

"Let's not make your boyfriend jealous" He says teasing Charles as he greets him next.

"Fuck off" Charles says laughing. I sit down and he looks at me.

"What?" I ask with a smile.

"Am I handsome too or it's just Pierre?" He asks and I laugh because his need for reassurance is ridiculous. He knows he looks good, he is Charles Leclerc, and he always looks good.

"All the Leclerc brothers are handsome so there is no need to worry" As soon as I say it the three of them smile proudly.

"Time to order" I say as the waitress came to approach us.

I think she knew them because she looked nervous, or just because they were all handsome. Even Joris and Andrea were good-looking. During the whole order, her eyes were fixated on Charles and she was gorgeous, no doubt. I had an uneasy feeling and that's when I realized: I was jealous. Jesus Christ. She left and I just kept my smile on. Nobody noticed, I didn't even flinch.

"She was really nice" Charles says happily. Is he teasing me or is he just being honest?

"Definitely, she was very helpful with the menu" Joris says enthusiastically and I smile.

"She definitely was" The tone I used could easily pass by as friendly but those who know me also know that it was bitter. Shit. Charles quickly turned to look at me, and so did Lorenzo, Arthur, and Pierre.

"Is there anything wrong?" Charles asks and I shake my head.

"No" I say shrugging and Charles smirks.

The dinner was really good, it was so much fun. They are all funny guys, Charles, Carlos, and Pierre together at the same table is just something almost chaotic. I heard every single gossip, I heard every single joke, and it was very good. They then dragged me to a party. Pierre is here, of course there would be a party.

"Were you jealous of the waitress?" Charles asks as we were waiting for our drinks.

"Why would I be? She can look at you, thousands of women do" I say calmly.

"You can still feel some type of jealousy, I know I do. I know you are gorgeous and I still get jealous at the tinniest things" His words got me kind of shocked.

"You feel jealous? Of who?" I ask amused by the revelation.

"Honestly? Arthur, my own little brother. I see you two and I remember that's how close we used to be. But I'm happy he has someone he trusts and you have someone you trust too. I even feel jealous of Pierre, you called him handsome and I think my heart skipped a beat altogether" He says laughing at himself.

"Poor Arthur" I say finally getting my drink and taking a sip, Charles picks his glass up and we go to where everyone was.

It was a fun night that had to end early because there was work tomorrow for most of us. We came back to the hotel and Pierre booked a room in the same hotel because he wasn't going to drive home drunk. I was arriving at my room and Charles was opening the door that was in front of mine.

"Call me if you need anything" He says turning around to me as he prepared to close the door.

"What if I need anything right now?" I slur my words as the alcohol hits my brain. I'm getting dumb now.

"What do you need?" He asks worriedly, he was definitely sober.

"Can I get a good night's kiss? I won't ask for cuddles today, I'm a lady I will keep it classy" As I said it I see the worry washing off his face and he smiles coming in my direction.

"You will always be a lady, it doesn't matter whatever you ask me" He says hugging me, and a huge smile forms on my face.

"You are the best Charli" I say making him laugh and take a step back.

"What kiss do you want? Is it here?" He asks kissing my nose lightly. "Or here?" He asks kissing my forehead. "Maybe here" He says kissing my cheek. "The other one?" He asks kissing my left cheek. "I think I gave you all of them"

"Am I child to you?" I ask looking up at him and seeing the smile he had.

"No, but you are too damn cute when you are drunk" He says shrugging.

"Good night Charles" I say giving him a peck on the lips and turning around to enter my room.

"Good night mon amour" He says happily as I start to close the door.

I enter the room with a stupid smile on my face. I was still in love with him, I just really don't know if it was a good or bad thing. I took a quick shower to sober up a bit and fell asleep with my hair still wet. The next day my alarm rang and I took a real shower, did my usual routine, as I was putting on a jacket when I heard a knock on my door and I went to open it. What is he doing here?