𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 37

♬ Violins playing and the angels crying
When the stars align then I'll be there ♬

Charles Leclerc POV

Having Leah working with me seemed easier than expected. The videos she posted when we went out on dates kinda went viral every time, and I will admit that she has amazing editing skills. So she is now on my side and not Carlos', people feel it's more intimate when she is the one managing everything. I also feel more comfortable and hear way better when she is the one suggesting what should be said.

The season had come to an end and I was glad I fought enough for second place, it's not ideal but it's the best I could get this year. I got her so in the end I felt like I won the lotto. Now we are having a family dinner. After going on a huge ski trip with the boys to begin 2023 in the best way I came home to find her waiting for me. And I missed her like hell. It was just two weeks but it felt like a lot.

"I missed you" She says while everyone commented on other things. I hold her hand and I smiled.

"I missed you too. You are looking great tonight" I say kissing her cheek and her smile goes wider.

"Joris was always sending pics of the trip. That man feeds my camera roll like nobody" She says laughing.

"He said he had to look after me. He wanted you to know where I was every step of the way, he wants to leave no space for stupid gossip and since we are together at work and home he wants to make sure these trips aren't our downfall. People can be stupid" I explain and she nods.

"I remember that girl who saw you took a pic in a specific restaurant and went and got a pic on the same table and angle while identifying you. I would be fuming if I wasn't there with you" She says laughing.

"People like to feed on the drama. I don't want or need anybody else. You are all I need mon amour. My one and only" I say happily and she smiles giving me a quick kiss before entering the conversation which was about woman stuff. My brothers and I got up and went to the balcony. Her father followed too.

"I like to see you kids this happy, you deserve it" He says while watching the beautiful view.

"She is a big part of my happiness, I didn't know it until she was completely gone. She made a huge part of it. I went around looking for ways to fill the void but there was no way. No woman would ever compare to her, she is the one. I know it" I say looking inside and seeing them excitedly talking.

"She is the one, everyone can see that. I am glad you two remain together after so many attempts to break you up over the last few months. People are bitter about other's happiness"  Arthur says shaking his head.

"You two will survive anything. You are both made for each other, you are annoyingly perfect together" Lorenzo says letting out a laugh.

"You are kids, enjoy life. Go on adventures, travel together, feel all the adrenaline, and be happy. You can get married and have kids later. That is enjoyable but with both of you having crazy schedules I would really recommend waiting for a bit" Thomas says and I nod.

"I will marry that woman. I don't know when or how but I will. I have no rush in doing it. She is mine and I am hers. I am just glad she is here to stay, she is here for good and that is more than enough. You will be my father-in-law when the time comes but we are all a big family already" I say confidently.

"Your dad would be proud. He always loved Leah like the daughter he never had. He said his goodbye to her as deeply as he said to you. I miss my best friend but he is better now and he would love this. He would love how far you've come" Thomas says and I feel my eyes getting watery.

"Oh, he definitely loved her. Everyone did, maybe that's why it was so hard losing them but she was my biggest comfort through it all" I say proud of the woman I got.

"Jules was always bickering that you two would get married. He was really stuck on that, no one would be as insistent as him" Lorenzo says laughing.

"Jules was really a character. She was like a little sister to him too, she was always asking for advice. She took it as hard as I did" I say thinking about everything I saw her share with the people we've lost over the last years.

"She is a keeper" Lorenzo says getting up, Arthur and Thomas do the same and I was going to do it too I saw Leah at the door and I smiled waiting for them to leave.

"Talking about me uh?" She asks while sitting on my lap and I nod.

"Definitely. You know I will gush about you any chance that I get" I say smiling and she laughs.

"This is our life now" She says watching the view.

"I wouldn't change it for a thing" I say only looking at her, she is the best view for me.

"Stop staring, don't be creepy" She says without moving and I laugh.

"How did you knew?" I ask kissing her neck.

"Because you always do that"

"And I will always admire the goddess I have to call mine" I saw how she blushed when I said that and I smiled.

"Is 2023 a good year so far?" She asks finally looking at me.

"Every year that I have you is a good one. I won't ever want to spend a year missing you like crazy" I say those words and her lips kiss mine.

And here is my happily ever after...

--------------------------

Hello there!

As you must've guessed, Carlos' story and Charles' story are coming to an end. Since that is happening I will have the two most-voted stories coming to the rescue to substitute them.

Charles's story can be considered over in this chapter but I want to clarify that an Epilogue will be posted on Wednesday to fully close the story as we all like. I hope you liked this as much as I did and I will come up with a new idea for our beautiful dimple Ferrari boy.

One was Mr. Arrogant with Carlos Sainz and the other was Gold Digger with Lance Stroll. I hope you like them as much as I do. The first chapter will be posted today at the same time as this one. They will be posted on Wednesdays and Sundays as you are used to.

I decided to release Shameless with Marc Márquez and All For Love with Pierre Gasly on Saturdays because I loved writing it so I will post it once a week. Today I will post two chapters but expect the next ones to always be on Saturdays.

I wish you all the best and I will now wait to see the Miami Grand Prix.

Love you all. Anything you need message me or comment <3