Chapter 21

"Watch my movements, then you will do them with me. These are slow movements, positions, it will help you improve your concentration, your breath. You will practice these movements until you do them with your eyes closed.

— Okay, Abby. And then I can do like you?

— Afterwards we'll accelerate the speed and you'll understand," smiled Abigail.

"Facing me, mom," said Clara-Rose, kicking off her shoes, stretching, just to show her.

"Are you sure, sweetie? You haven't wanted to do this for years.

— Yeah, well that's how it is. Don't make me angry and I'll be fine.

— What happens when Clara-Rose gets angry?" asks Julia quietly, seeing Tilly sit down next to her.

"She's out of control. There is a rage in her, which she camouflages under her kindness.

"It's me," shouts a voice from the doorway.

Julia turns around, seeing a redhead arrive, wondering if Clara-Rose has a sister, but she looks absolutely different.

"Hello, Caity, greet Tilly. I present to you Julia, a friend of CR.

— Hi auntie. Hi Julia, I'm Caity, CR's... cousin, sister, best friend. I live next door.

— Hi. Are you the daughter of the redhead and the cop?

— Guilty, your honor," she said as she settled herself, watching Abigail and Clara-Rose fight. "Is it for Christmas?

— No, Abby will train Julia, CR shows her what she will be capable of in a few years.

— Cool. Welcome home, Julia," smiles Caity.

"Do you do that too?

— Yeah, no choice with a ninja aunt. We've all been there. Harper's not here?" Caity asks, looking at Tilly.

"He won't be with us, the snowstorm is keeping him in New York.

— Oh shit! It's sad, "sympathizes Caity.

"Julia is also alone for the holidays, so she will stay with us.

— Excellent, then we will get to know each other. I'm a sophomore in law school at UCLA.

— First year in cinema and roommate of CR. We never saw each other in the residence.

— Residence for the first years only, I have no right to approach it, and law is keeping me busy. So you're the pain in the ass," laughs Caity. "Always raving and walking around half-naked.

— Pardon?!" she said before bursting out laughing. "It's true that I've made an effort on the clothing side in recent weeks, now I'm wearing a bra, my goal for next year is panties," she replies, making Caity laugh.

Julia watched Abigail, tapping into something fans will never see. Elektra giving her a demonstration and who was going to train her. Of course, on the dialogue side, action movies are a bit limited, but she was going to have the opportunity to play in blockbusters and to climb to the top much more quickly. Julia was jealous of Clara-Rose's family, she had a loving family, unlike hers.

Clara-Rose was far more airy than her mother, lifting and kicking with her feet, jumping up and down, but Abigail countered everything. It was beautiful, and she wondered if her physical form wasn't going to be a hindrance.

"Stop," said Abigail, seeing her daughter lean forward to jump towards her, cutting her off. "That's not bad at all my angel. I am proud of you.

— Thank you mom," smiled Clara-Rose.