1

"Another round?" A deep but feminine voice circled around me as the loud music faded from my head, my ears hyper-focusing on her. I looked to the left as she slid with grace next to me in a booth at the club.

My best friend was long gone, Wanda was probably dancing with some random tall guy that probably resembled a tomato.

I admired the woman next to me in awe. The alcohol in my system made the world blur but I saw her in full focus. Her fiery red hair framed her face perfectly, falling past her shoulders in perfect curls. Her skin was perfect like porcelain, it looked so soft that I wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch it. And her eyes. My god her eyes. Emerald green and sparking in the club lights, decorated with deep purple eyeshadow which complimented them flawlessly.

"Sweetheart?"
She snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Yes." She raised an eyebrow, telling me to be more specific.
"Yes. More drinks" I managed, choked up on how amazing she was.
"Coming right up" she smirked, leaving to get us more drinks.

As she stood up, I had the chance to properly admire her. She strutted away, her hips swaying side to side as she walked with ease in her sleek black high heels. She wore a stunning black corset, which was strapless and had mesh everywhere but the bust, which was covered, tucked into ivory wide leg trousers.

She'd left her matching blazer on the seat next to me, and since she was out of sight, I took the soft material in my hands and buried my face into the fabric. I just couldn't help myself, I had to know how she smelled. The sweet aroma of rose perfume filled my nostrils and I sighed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of fire red, and quickly shuffled back to return the blazer to where it was. She took her seat back next to me and gave me my drink, taking a small sip of her own.

"So Sweetheart. Is your name as pretty as you are?" She purred. I immediately blushed, looking down at her hands in a hopeless attempt to hide my flustered state. Her hands were decorated with too many rings to count and her short nails were perfectly painted a deep red colour.

"I'm Evelyn" she took another sip of her drink, never taking her eyes away from mine.
"Mmmmmmmnnnn. That's beautiful Sweetheart." She hummed, reaching up and tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear.
"I'm Natasha but please, call me Nat."

She looked down, her lip caught between her teeth as she took in my outfit. It was a pretty short dress, with spaghetti straps that did wonders for my breasts. I wasn't wearing a bra either, so my nipple piercings were surely visibly to her.

I reached out, finally getting to touch her soft skin, and lifted her head up by her chin. Her eyes once again met mine, now much darker than before.

"My eyes are up here Nat." I smirked, watching as she blushed slightly out of embarrassment.
"It's ok Darling you can stare if you want to." I took another sip of my drink, wondering whether it was the alcohol that was making me this brave.

"How's your drink taste?" She asked glancing from my eyes down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. I wanted her to kiss me, to feel her skin on mine.
"Would you like to find out?" I teased.

Without a second thought, she closed the gap between us, pulling me in for a hungry kiss. Her hands grabbed my hips and pulled me onto her lap, deepening the kiss even more. My dress rose up as my legs straddled hers, giving her the perfect view of my lace panties.

She swiped her tongue against my bottom lip, begging me for access but I kept my mouth firmly shut, refusing to give her what she wanted. Her hands slid along my body from my waist to my ass, squeezing lightly, earning a gasp from my lips. She used this opportunity to shove her tongue into my mouth, making me moan.