16*

Once I'd finally finished all my pasta, I stood up and walked around the table to grab her plate and move it into the kitchen. Her eyes never left my body, piercing me with their intense gaze.

As I leaned over her to reach the empty plate, she grabbed me around my waist and pulled me onto her lap. Once I'd sat down, I realised what she was doing in her room. I could feel a bulge through her trousers.

I smirked and leaned down to hover my lips over hers.

"Couldn't waste any time could you?"

She rolled her eyes as I chuckled and twisted around to reach for the plates.

Suddenly, Nat pushed the plates to the side, away from us and threw me onto the table. I gasped loudly as my back hit the wooden surface.

"Oh wow you really aren't wasting any time Miss Romanoff!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"I'm trying not to but you won't shut the fuck up." She spat
"Make me then" I challenged. She crashed her lips onto mine.

Before I knew it, she was tearing my clothes off of my body, keeping her lips planted on mine as much as she could. She unclipped my bra, threw it over the chair and moved her kisses downwards.

She latched her lips onto my left nipple, sucking on it harshly, her tongue grazing over my piercing every now and then. I moaned louder than I wanted to as she used her hand to play with my right breast.

She replaced her hand with mine on my breast, encouraging me to continue twisting and squeezing myself. I arched my back off the table, forcing more of my breast into her mouth.

She groaned breathlessly as she used her now free hands to undress herself, unclipping her own bra and showing me her beautiful breasts.

My breathing increased as her lips slid lower down my body. She sunk her teeth into the fabric of my plain white panties, tearing them apart with her teeth. She ripped them off me and threw them onto the floor.

"Hey." I husked breathlessly.
"I needed tho..."

She cut me off by moving back up and shoving her tongue back into my mouth. I let her take control of the kiss, ready to submit to her.

"It's ok sweetheart, I'll buy you some more." She breathed, pulling away.

I started to get needy, so reached forward to unzip her trousers. She pulled them down, revealing the strap.

My eyes bulged at the sight.
"My My Miss Romanoff you did come prepared!" I teased.

"Shut up" she ordered, aligning the toy up and sinking deep inside me. I let out a guttural moan as it slid in with ease due to how wet I was already.

Seeing that I'd adjusted to the feeling, she started to move her hips, thrusting the strap in and out of me.

I moaned out uncontrollably, I'd never felt anything like this before. She placed her hands over my breasts again and lightly twisted the piercings, sending me into an entirely new wave of pleasure.

Climbing onto the table, she re-angled herself, thrusting back in, deeper and harder.

My back arched into her as she leaned down to whisper into my ear.
"Not so talkative now are you." All I could do was whine in response as she ground her hips down, hitting new spots I didn't even know could be hit.

She continued to speed up her pace, sliding in and out faster and faster, never stoping. All that could be heard were my moans filling the room and her grunts as she worked her hips against mine.

I started to see stars as a scream erupted from my throat. She sucked on my tongue as she worked me through my high. My legs shook uncontrollably as she slowed down her thrusts, prolonging my orgasm as much as she could.