13

Once I'd got back to our office, I got back to cutting out the pieces. The design had to be incredibly specific so that it'd fit anyone perfectly.

This meant lots and lots of little pieces to cut out and sew. It was going to take forever but I knew it would be worth it.

Next week, we would be half way through the work term before our weeks break. We were expected to have made two pieces by then.

The initial one being the sort of 'practice' one that we were doing now, and the second being an improved version.

I waited for Natasha for about 30 minutes just getting on with my work, wondering where she'd gone off to.

Finally, the door opened and she walked in, as usual closing it behind her. She just stood there, in front of the door staring at me. She kicked off her heels onto the floor, sighing in relief.

"What took you so long?" I asked, getting up and walking over to her.

"You left me high and dry, well definitely not dry but you know what I mean." She smirked

"You didn't, did you? Not in public? Not at work?!?" I asked, shocked.

"Why don't you find out?" She grabbed my hand and directed it into her trousers, forcing my hand into her underwear.

I looked her in the eyes, they were sparkling back at me. From how wet she was I could tell that she in fact, did.

I pulled my hand out, brushing her clit as I did so. She gasped, grabbing my shoulders and pulling my body into hers.

She stuck her tongue in my mouth, she loved to do that. I noticed she'd put her piercing back in so I flicked it with my tongue, pulling a long moan out of her.

I pulled away and went back to get on with my sewing, once again leaving her high and dry. Well not dry but we've already established that that is never going to be the case.

"Already so desperate again darling? It's been less than an hour." I teased, giggling at her as she huffed and trudged back to her seat.

***

"Sweetheart." She said softly a little while later. I lifted my head to find her eyes already looking at me.

"Are you doing anything for lunch today?" She asked. I already knew what she was going to say so I grabbed my bag and jacket and went over to the door.

"I got it Miss Romanoff. Tuna sandwich, real mayo and one of my lattes." I was so done with running errands for her but I couldn't be bothered to argue it anymore.

"No Evelyn that wasn't what I was going to say." She called out. I turned around to face her again and she'd stood up. It was like she was ready to run after me? Did I forget something?

"I was thinking we could go to lunch together." She said, playing with her rings. Was she nervous?

"But won't someone notice we're both out and tell Victoria? We don't want to get in trouble for leaving." I said, slightly panicking that we might get shouted at. We weren't really meant to leave the site, even for lunch. That was why they had such a nice kitchen.

She walked over to me and took my arms in hers, soothing me as I rambled about all the potential risks.

"Sh sh sh! Calm down it's ok I got Maria to cover for us it'll be fine." She reassured me.

"Ok." I sighed "then I'd love to!"
She beamed and grabbed her things, I opened the door and followed her out.

***