48

I placed her in bed, grabbing her some comfy clothes before changing myself, and putting Moana on. It was one of my favourites and I loved to sing along, putting the lyrics on so that she could sing too if she wanted.

"Another Disney one?" She teased, perking up her eyebrow as I climbed into bed next to her.

"You love it!"

"You made me love it" she giggled, bumping her nose against mine and cuddling into my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight as the movie started to play, smiling at the sweet girl, finally relaxed in my arms.

When the first song came on, I couldn't help myself but sing, right into Nat's ear. She pushed me backwards playfully before pulling me back into her by my wrists, giggling adorably.

"Ugh why so loud?" She teased, blocking her ears jokingly as I sang louder. Together, we danced sillily on the spot, a little too lazy to get out of bed, our hands linked together. We laughed as the song finished, turning our attention back to the movie.

Of course Nat was already fully invested, typical of her and Disney films, though she'd hate to admit it.

As the second song was nearing, I turned to Nat, pulling her lips against mine.

"Angel, please sing on the next one! You know I love your voice! So so much!" I begged, squeezing her hand even tighter.

"Ugh fiiiiiine! But only because I love you." She sighed.

"Thank you My Angel. I can't wait to hear your amazing voice again." I kissed her nose, turning her head with my finger to see the lyrics as 'how far I'll go' started to play.

Nat started to sing along and I sat, my eyes fixated on her gorgeous side profile, completely mesmerised by her voice.

After a while of staring, I snapped myself out of it, moving to stand up. She glared at me for leaving her cuddle, but instantly smiled as I started to dance, mimicking moana in the film on her boat.

🎶one day I'll know🎶
🎶how far I'll go🎶

She sang the end of the song and I faced my body towards her, swinging my arms as though I was going to do a long jump or something.

"What are you doing?" She asked, shaking her head.
"Oh no"

I launched myself onto the bed, crashing on top of her and laughing with her as I wrapped her in my arms.

"I love you so so much!" I shouted into the air, so that the world could've heard.

"I love you so so much too!" She shouted back, giggling as I pulled her into my lap. We both watched the rest of the movie. I played with her hair, braiding it and unbraiding it as she concentrated on the story.

After the movie was over, she turned in my lap to face me.

"So what do you wanna do now?"

"Well, it's your birthday, so you decide! I'll take you wherever you want." I said, booping her nose with my finger, it scrunching adorably at my touch.

"Ummmmmm. Well I could really go for ice cream right now." She said, thinking out loud.

"Then I'm buying you ice cream! Come on." I hopped up, grabbing her hand and pulling her after me. We didn't bother to get changed out of our loungewear, what was the point?

We walked to the local ice cream place, Nat's favourite, and went in, Nat of course got the chocolate, her favourite, and I got the same.

We went to the parking lot and sat on the curb, eating quietly and peacefully in the night air. Sure, it was December so it was chilly, but Nat wanted ice cream so that's what we got.

We cuddled up together, sharing each others warmth as we watched the cars and the people go by.

"Oh my god! For a moment there I thought Moana wasn't going to make it!" She sighed, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"But she did. And she was awesome." She added, talking with her hands as she obsessed over Moana for a bit. She was so cute, her and her Disney. Sure, 'just for kids'.

"So My Angel, is there anything else you want to do today?" I asked soothingly.

"Well there is one more thing." She said, shifting her head from my shoulder to look up at me.

I could tell by the look in her eyes what she meant, so nodded, placing my lips softly against hers.

I pulled her onto my lap to straddle me as she hummed at the feeling of her soft lips on mine. Suddenly I wasn't cold anymore, the warmth from her lips spreading across my entire body.

She slipped her tongue into my mouth, moaning softly as I flicked her piercing with my tongue.

"Hey! Get a room!" We both pulled away, giggling and looking round to see a middle aged man sitting in his car, trying to enjoy his ice cream. We looked back at each other, smirking.

"You heard the man" she teased, climbing off of me and pulling me up with her.

We called out a quick apology to the poor man, before hurrying out of the car park, laughing in both embarrassment and excitement.

The walk home was eager, both of us stealing hungry kisses as we went. Nat held a strong grip on my hand the entire time, she wouldn't even let go in the evening crowds to avoid people, instead pulling me into her tighter and guiding us through together.

When we reached her place, she reached for her keys but I couldn't resist any longer, pushing her up against the door and sucking the soft skin on her neck.

She moaned into my ear as I rubbed my hands down her body. My left hand reached into her front pocket of her jeans, unbearably close to where she wanted me as I took her keys. I fumbled blindly with the lock, finally hearing it click and pushing her inside.

She walked backwards, pulling me with her and slamming the door shut behind us. I pulled away for air, resting my forehead against hers.

"Now I'm gonna go get this ice cream off of my face. Go get yourself ready My Angel." She nodded, caressing my cheek softly with her thumb before hurrying off into her room.

Smiling to myself, I went into the guest bathroom, washing my face and hands to make sure I was nice and clean.

Before joining Nat, I decided to make her wait, just a little, quickly grabbing some fruits from the fridge and chopping them into small cubes.

She might be hungry after.

I cut pineapple, strawberries, melon and pear for her, placing it neatly on a plate and carefully putting it into the fridge to stay fresh.

As I was walking towards her room, I heard her voice call out into the apartment,

"Evelyn?" I smirked, she was getting impatient.

Finally, I opened her door slowly, peeking around before walking fully into the room.

I walked over to the bed where she sat, in just her black lingerie, looking at me with doe eyes.

"What took you so lo-" I cut her off, forcing my lips against hers, relishing the feel of her soft skin against mine.

"So you didn't want to fully undress?" I asked, respecting how comfortable she may or may not feel right now.

She shook her head.

"I thought you might wanna do it for me." She smirked

"Is that what you want?" I asked, wanting to give her exactly what she desired on her birthday.

She nodded, her bottom lip caught between her teeth.

"But I want the pleasure of undressing you first, from head to toe" she breathed, brushing her hands up my arms, leaving a tingling sensation wherever she touched.

"Be my guest"

A/N: ooo I wonder what's gonna happen next..... 😏