11

The next week went by rather quickly. I suppose it was quite uneventful in terms of Nat and I's relationship, but we got a ton of work done in that time.

So far in the past two weeks since I'd started, Nat and I had each managed to finish all of the sketches for each of our tight leather body suits and made the patterns for out first attempts at making 'the perfect garment'.

It was now the weekend and I'd made plans to meet Wanda for dinner. I hadn't seen her since we had lunch a few weeks ago and even though we'd talked on the phone, I'd missed seeing that smile in person.

I'd spent the most of Saturday just going over my patterns and trying to fix bits here and there. Nat and I were due to start sewing on Monday and I'll admit, I was more than a bit nervous.

Of course I was nervous around Nat pretty much 90% of the time and the other 10% I guess I was making her nervous? I hoped I was anyway.

But this was going to be the first thing I had designed and made for the company and I really didn't want to screw it up.

On Saturday evening, I was somewhat surprised to receive a message from Nat.

Nat: Hey Sweetheart

Nat: Whatcha doing?

Me: Nothing much

Me: Just lying in bed
thinking about a
certain sexy red-head
with emerald green eyes

I mean I want exactly lying, she was really on my mind 24/7!

Nat: Oh are you now?

Nat: Just lying there or...

Nat: 😈

Me: Well Miss Romanoff
wouldn't you like to know

Nat: Ugh you're
such a teaaase

Me: [Photo]

I sent her a selfie of myself in my bed. My hair was loosely tied in a bun and I was wearing the red strappy vest she'd given me the other week. I posed with my eyes screwed shut and my bottom lip caught between my teeth.

Nat: Ughhhh fuckkkkkk

Nat: Go out with me
tomorrow

I wanted to. I really really wanted to. But I wanted to see Wanda too. I wouldn't just bail on her like that, I'm not that type of friend. We've always put each other first in our relationships, especially if we'd already arranged it.

Me: I'd love to

Me: But I can't. I'm
sorry but I'm spending
the day with Wanda
tomorrow and then we're
going out for dinner :/

Nat: Ok Sweetheart

Nat: But you'll have
to make it up to me ;)

Me: Oh I plan to 😉

Nat: Don't have too
much fun without me

Me: I'll try not to
Darling

***

I met Wanda a little after lunch and we decided to go shopping a little. And by shopping, I mean we went to the lingerie store. Wanda wanted to buy something new for Vis and she was forcing me to buy something new to impress Natasha.