36

Nat walked ahead of us to clean up any signs of sex and open a window to get some air flowing, telling Victoria she'd go ahead to find the pictures to speed up the process.

This meant she'd left me alone with Victoria. Shit. I felt myself start to panic, feeling very hot suddenly.

"Are you alright dear?" She asked, calmly. Ok, maybe she was less scary than she seemed?

"Yes I'm fine, thank you." I squeaked.

"Listen." She stopped walking, turning  to look me in the eyes sincerely.

"What happened at the presentation, I want you to know that it's ok. No one judged you. Some are just less good with crowds than others. Please, don't worry about it" she said, instantly it felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I let out a deep breath that I hadn't realised I was holding.

"Thank you ma'am, it really means a lot." I replied, smiling genuinely.

"However, it is a skill you'll need to work on, but I want you to know that we'll help you build your confidence. And we won't push you until you're ready, ok?" She reached forward, squeezing my arms in reassurance, before continuing to head up to our office.

"Thank you for the support Miss Verde, truly, it'll help me a lot and I'll work hard to get better at public speaking, I promise."

"I don't doubt it for a second" she smiled, walking into the room.

It was spotless, not a pen out of place. There was a pleasant breeze wafting in through the window, filling the room with fresh air.

Nat had concealed out tracks expertly.
She'd pulled an extra chair for Victoria around her desk so we could all properly discuss what she wanted.

Both Nat and I spent around an hour talking Victoria through everything again. She already knew most of it but she was so incredibly impressed with our work that she wanted to see it up close.

Nat had had the photos we took developed, I don't know when, I didn't remember her ever leaving the house without me to go to do it.

We had made our final products now, ready for the world of fashion. Victoria checked all of our measurements were correct for the different sizings, which of course, they were, and then started to look over the sketches we'd done for the next, looser fit suits.

She approved of it all, deciding already that I deserved a pay rise! After everything I'd done and how hard I'd been working, I was over the moon that it was all being appreciated. Appreciated by someone other than Nat that is.

I felt amazing after the night I'd had, and I owed it all to one person, my girl, My Angel.

When Victoria left, Nat and I were left in the office alone again, finally.

"Look at you! My girl getting a pay rise already! I'm so proud of you!" She cheered, making my cheeks heat up.

"And I owe it all to you." I replied, placing my hand on her chest.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have had nearly as much confidence to work as hard as I have!"

"Well then, you're welcome Baby." She hummed.

"Do you know what you deserve?" I asked, smirking as she shook her head.
"You deserve the best sex you ever had."

She gasped, her eyes darting between mine and my lips.

"But we already did tod..."

"That was me, I think it's your turn don't you?" I interrupted, closing the distance and hovering my lips over hers.

My hand slid up her leg, squeezing her thigh lightly. A low moan slipped from her mouth, her warm breath mixing with mine.

"But not here. Not again. We really gotta stop doing that." I whispered, standing up from my chair and smirking at her flustered state.

Now I was the one leading her, down the stairs to try find Maria for a ride. However, the party had finished, everyone was gone. It was lucky Nat had a key.

"Should I call a cab or..." Nat asked

"No let's walk." I stated, turning to walk in the direction of Nat's house.

As we walked, we both began to get a little cold, shivering in the autumn breeze. Nat wrapped her arm around my waist, hugging me into her side. Sure it made walking slower, but I didn't care, I never wanted her to let go.

We walked in a comfortable silence until Nat finally spoke up, asking,
"Do you think Carol is attractive?"

I turned to look at her but she refused to take her gaze off of the floor, her fingers twitching nervously.

"No. I mean yes she's pretty but I'd never look at her that way. She's not my type." I replied honestly.

"So what is your type?" She asked, smirking slightly as she traced delicate patterns across my arms.

"Hmmmmm I'd say, tall, well taller than me, not like it's hard." She giggled adorably.

"Ummm, red hair, maybe, green eyes that sparkle beautifully in every light. Oh and she'd probably be a fashion designer." I laughed, playfully digging my elbow into her side.

"Hmmmm" she hummed, "sounds like someone I know."

"Have you dated someone like that before?" She asked anxiously

"No. Never anyone like you. I've never met anyone who would even come close." She smiled again, finally.

Even though I hated how worried she was about losing me, it was nice to see her be a little more vulnerable with me.

Truly she had nothing to worry about. Anyone would be a fool to leave her, unless she did something awful to break my trust. But I trusted her 3000% and she did me.

When we arrived back home, I went straight into her bathroom to, THAT, drawer, collecting the few items that I'd need, as My Angel waited patiently on the bed for her reward.

Natasha POV:

As I was waiting in the bedroom, my mind raced. Excitement of what was about to happen coursed through my veins, I loved Evelyn. I'd known for a while. She had lit up my life ever since we'd first met, and I never regretted it for a single second.

I loved having her live with me, she offered a sense of security that I don't think I'd every actually had.

I decided I'd tell her by the end of this week. I'd tell her I love her and I never want to let her go. I just had to find the perfect time.

I was broken from my thoughts when her phone started to ring.

"Hey Baby, someone's calling you!" I called through the bathroom door.

"I'm busy, can you answer it?" She called back. Busy? Busy doing what?

Nevertheless, I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Evelyn, it's Steven from maintenance."

"Oh this isn't Evelyn, it's Natasha, she's busy right now, can I take a message?"

"Yeah, please can you just let her know the apartments all ready for her to return home, she'll be glad I know it. All the flood damage is sorted."

My heart dropped. She was moving back home? Already? But I wanted her to stay here, with me, forever. No, I couldn't let her leave me. We needed each other.

"Yes, sure I'll let her know and see if she wants to move back." I lied.

"I'm sure she will, she's been desperate to get back home."

She has?

"Ok well thank you, goodbye." I said quickly, hanging up and throwing the phone on the bed, fighting back the tears that were threatening to fall.

I can't tell her. I can't lose her.

A/N: so it's been a few days and I forgot to post on Monday so here's an update now. What do we think about controlling Nat? Sure it's hot but can it be too much? We'll see 😏