12*

When Monday morning came, I made sure to wake up early to get ready. I slipped on my new blue set and I'll admit, Wanda was right, it looked pretty damn good. I'd decided to wear a tight, white dress today.

Since my underwear was blue, when under the light, you could see straight through the dress, but I was planning on wearing a black blazer for most of the day to cast a shadow over it so it was less visible.

In the words of Natasha herself, 'not everyone deserves to see the merchandise'!

The dress was very low cut so it showed a lot, but that was the point, to make her desperate for me. I wore my sleek black heels with it because since they were pretty high, wearing them made my ass and legs look good.

I did my hair and makeup the same as before, it had become my new usual, and headed out, pretty early.

I wanted to have plenty of time to arrive and make us coffees before I went up and began my teasing.

When I finally went up to our office, of course Nat was already there. I was starting to believe she never actually left this place!

When I walked in, I immediately saw her shift in her seat. Then, when I removed my blazer and the lights shone through my dress, her crossing her legs didn't go unnoticed by me.

"By the way I much appreciated that little gift you left me in my bag the other day" she's talking about the vibrating panties I slipped back into her bag after we'd had sex on her desk. They were hers after all.

"So you like my dirty underwear?" I teased. She nodded, seeming to drift off into a little day dream for a minute.

Then, she picked up her coffee and walked towards me, sitting on my desk in front of me, her legs spread wide. She sipped her coffee and moaned at the flavour, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Did you have fun yesterday?" she asked, her eyes tracing my body.

"Yes I did. I always have fun with Wanda. I got you another present too" I replied with a smirk.

She hopped off the desk and moved closer, straddling my lap.

"Hmnnnn what kind of present?" she growled, dragging her finger along my jawline. I clenched my legs together, earning a chuckle from her as she undressed me with her eyes. My eyes darted to the door and then back at her.

"Nat someone could walk in any sec..."

"I asked what kind of present." she interrupted, leaning even closer and hovering her lips over mine.

"Look down and you'll find out." I replied, reaching my hand up and pulling the fabric away from my breasts so she could look down my dress.

"mmmnnnnn. That's a nice present." she hummed, grazing her lips over mine. I leaned in to kiss her but she backed away. Without realising, I let out a pathetic whimper, she giggled and stood up, returning back to her seat.

"Look at you. So desperate for me." she teased. I rolled my eyes and prepared my things for the day.

we were going to start sewing today and I couldn't wait. The leather fabric was in the corner of the room so I grabbed the blacks and reds and started to cut out the pattern pieces.

Nat had the idea that once we'd both made our first attempts at the catsuits, we should wear each other's for the weekend or something to see how well they fit and check they're comfortable. That way we could have an unbiased opinion of what needed altering for the next try.

It was a decent idea, but I think it was just her way of getting me to wear leather for her, but I'm not complaining.

***

After a few hours, I excused myself to the bathroom, she simply nodded, not even looking up as I left.

After washing my hands, I went over to the side and started to dry them. Suddenly, I felt a strong pair of hands grab my hips from behind and force me into a cubicle. The hand dryer was so loud that I hadn't even heard anyone come in.

"what the fuck?" I screamed at the random person behind me as they locked the door and slammed my front into the wall.

"Told you I'd show you who you belong to." she growled in my ear. Well at least now I knew who it was.

"I love my present baby. Wish I could see it without this in the way." she tugged at my dress.

"But we don't have time for that" she breathed, yanking the hem of my dress up, showing herself my wet lace blue panties. She turned me around to face her, locking eyes with me.

"Are you excited baby?" she asked, slipping her hand into my underwear. She groaned as her fingers met my wet core. I moaned lightly as her fingers grazed my clit.

"My my you are! Do you want to feel me inside of you baby?"

I nodded eagerly, without hesitation. I tried to force my lips against hers but she pulled her head away. She had full control and it was hot as fuck.

"Words sweetheart. I want words"

"Yes Miss Romanoff, I do!" I gasped. She smirked and without warning, inserted her fingers inside of me, pumping in and out. I moaned out at the immediate intense sensation.

She lifted my leg and held it around her waist, pulling me closer to her. I thrust my hips further into her as she assaulted my neck, causing her fingers to thrust even deeper. I moaned in her ear as I clawed onto her back, desperately looking for something to hold onto.

My hands found her hair, pulling at it lightly as I quickly approached my high. She groaned against my skin, sending vibrations all across it.

She crouched down onto her knees, her fingers never stopping as she lifted my leg over her shoulder. She removed her fingers and I whined at the emptiness.

She pulled my underwear down, pulled her head back and looked up at me, her eyes full of lust. Why did she stop???

"please Miss Romanoff" I begged, desperate for a release.

"who do you belong to?" she demanded, her face inches away from where I needed her to be,

"I told you before! No one" I breathed, I didn't want to give in to her but it was becoming harder and harder the more desperate I became.

"Try again sweetheart." she said, moving further away from me.
"Stop being such a brat for me."
I whined again, more loudly than before.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You Miss Romanoff! I belong to you!" I groaned

"Good girl" she praised, thrusting her tongue into me, quickly building me back up. My moans became louder and louder with each thrust.

"Stay quiet" she ordered sternly.

"y-yes Miss Romanoff" I moaned, biting my lip to suppress my moans.

My legs shook as I pushed my back against the wall, fighting to stay upright. She licked up everything I had to offer and then came back up to my face, my underwear in her hands.

She pulled me in for a sloppy kiss, biting down on my bottom lip. I groaned at the taste of myself on her lips. Her tongue explored my mouth and I noticed something was missing.

"Your tongue piercing..." I breathed. She smiled as she pulled my dress back down.

"Didn't wanna hurt you sweetheart." she said. How could she be so powerful and dominant one second and so sweet and thoughtful the next? This woman was something else.

She went to unlock the door but I stopped her.

"What about my underwear?"

"I thought they were my present" she said innocently, slipping them into her pocket.

I smirked at her, considering my response.

"I think you have a lingerie kink Miss Romanoff." I teased, brushing past her and walking back to our office. I heard her gasp behind me as I left and grinned to myself.

A/N: Possessive Nat ;)