49*

She pushed me off of her so she could stand in front of me. I couldn't help but let my eyes trace her body, every inch of it was perfect, and she looked incredibly hot in the black lace set she was wearing

I stood, waiting for her to make the first move, letting her do whatever she wanted on her birthday.

She leaned down and pushed her lips against mine, poking her tongue into my mouth for me to suck her piercing.
Slowly, she unzipped my, well her, hoodie, pulling the soft material over my shoulders and sliding it down my arms, dropping it to the floor.

Her eyes widened as her gaze centred on my breasts. I was now bare on my top half as earlier I'd gone for comfort, not bothering with a shirt or bra.

She leaned forward and sucked my nipple into her mouth, circling around the piercing with her tongue and humming. I moaned as her hand payed my other breast some attention too, twisting the piercing between her fingers.

"That made my job easier My Love." She said, pulling away to look at the marks she'd already left on my breasts, smiling proudly to herself.

"You changed them?" She stated, lightly brushing her hands over my hardened nipples and twisting the piercings between her fingers.

"Mmhmmm. Do you like them?" I replied, blushing slightly.

"Mmmmnnn I love them Baby, I always will." She groped my breasts once more, before turning her attention onto my neck, sucking and biting the flesh, making my breathing heavy and erratic.

She hummed into my neck, her hands sliding all over my skin, across my back and stomach, finally reaching the top of my sweatpants. She loosened the tie, and pulled away from my neck, maintaining eye contact with me as she lowered herself down to the floor.

She kneeled in front of me, her fingers reaching for the waistband of my trousers and pulling them down my legs, her hands lightly brushing the skin of my legs as she went, leaving goosebumps upon them.

She dragged them down painfully slowly, her eyes never leaving mine as her pupils filled her eyes, any traces of green, hidden away by lust.

Next to go was my underwear. She groaned as her eyes trailed down from my eyes to my wet core. She couldn't help herself, diving forward and liking a strip up my core.

I moaned loudly, my hands cupping her face as I pulled her back up to face me. I pushed my lips against hers, groaning at the taste of myself on her. I cupped her core, feeling the wet fabric against my fingers. She broke the kiss to let out a soft moan.

"Tell me Baby. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you." I husked, following as she lead me to the bed, lying down in front of me.

"Take these off of me." She whined, gesturing to her underwear.

Instantly, I climbed on top of her, latching my lips onto the soft skin on her chest as I reached around to un  clip her bra. She pulled off the straps, throwing it off of the bed whilst I made my way further down. When I reached her panties, I placed a small kiss onto her clit through the lace, causing her to sigh deeply.

"Ugh please Evelyn! Take them offff." She begged, grabbing my hands and placing them on her hips to start pulling down the wet fabric.

" Yes Miss Romanoff." I smirked, knowing what that name did to her. She groaned, lifting my hips to help me pull her panties off.

After discarding her underwear, I lay down on my side next to her, cupping her cheek in my hand and waiting for her to tell me what to do next. She leaned forward to kiss me, biting my lip and pulling it away before soothing it with her tongue, making me moan into her mouth.

Her hand took mine, sliding it over her breasts and down her body, groaning at the feeling.

When they reached her core, she leaned back, looking at me pleadingly.

I nodded, starting to rub circles over her clit. Her left hand grabbed the bedsheets next to her as she finally got some kind of friction.

"Your fingers, in me, two." She huffed between breaths.

Of course, I obliged, re-angling my hand to slowly push two fingers inside of her.

"Ugh fuck! Yes like that!" She moaned, throwing her head back.

Her hips rolled to meet my thrusts as I started to curl my fingers inside of her. Her right hand grabbed the back of my neck shakily, pulling me in as she turned her head to the side. I kissed the edge of her lips, then moving so I could kiss her properly, our tongues dancing together as she moaned softly into my mouth.

As I moved my fingers, she suddenly disconnected our lips, her mouth falling open in a silent moan as her eyes rolled back. I smirked, re-angling so I could hit that spot every time.

"Fuck Evelyn!" She breathed, her chest rising and falling as she fought for breath.

"I want you to..." she cut herself off with a loud moan as my fingers brushed over her spot again.

I slowed down slightly so she could tell me what she wanted.

"I want you to fuck yourself on my thigh. Right now." She breathed.

"Anything you want My Angel." I hummed, lifting my right leg so I was straddling her thigh. The new position pushed my fingers deeper inside of her and the both of us moaned as I sunk down onto her thigh, starting to grind against her.

I moaned into her ear as both our hips rolled to find pleasure.

Her swollen lips once more met mine, lazily liking and biting as our moans increased in volume.

I was already getting close, just from the sight of her, and what she did to me before.

"Fuck Angel, I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

She nodded, biting my lip hard and sending me over the edge. I cried out as I felt my arousal smear across her thigh, thrusting my fingers even deeper as she started to clench around them.

Her eyes bulged as her mouth stretched open into a silent moan as she reached her high. I coached her through her orgasm as she let out a guttural moan, followed by a strain of curses and murmurs of my name as she rode out her high.

After she'd completely relaxed, I pulled out of her. She sighed deeply, still sensitive, as I did so.

"God you're good at that." She breathed.

I chuckled, stroking some hair out of her face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it My Angel."

She smiled, looking down to her thigh, still covered in my arousal.

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself quite a lot too." She teased making me blush slightly.

Trying to hide my rosy red cheeks, I stood up, leaving her on the bed to catch her breath as I went to the en-suite.

"How about one more birthday treat?" Her eyes widened as she nodded her head eagerly.

"I'm gonna run you a nice relaxing bath with lots of bubbles and romantic candles ok?"

"As long as you're in the bath with me." She demanded, giving me a serious look that made my insides turn to mush.

"Anything you want my Angel." She exhaled softly, leaning her head back into the pillow and taking time to relax while I ran her bath.

While it was running, I grabbed the fruits I'd cut up from the fridge and brought them out for her to have too.

Once it was all ready, I carried her in, placing her in front of me and washing her from behind. I'd left quite the mess on her thigh earlier.

We let out muscles fully relax, enjoying the blanket of warmth from the bubbly water.

A/N: all my exams are done and I feel like I'm finally free again so hopefully I'll start to properly write my new story soon 😊 Ty so much for reading, not long to go now but I appreciate all of you that have made it this far <333