18

Today was Friday morning. I'd decided not to mention going away to Nat yet until Wanda and I knew exactly what we were doing.

But it was time now. I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the two of us because even though I taught Nat how to a bit, she was still not great in the kitchen.

I heard a soft yawn from behind me and turned to see her standing in the doorway in her pyjamas still. She stretched her arms out above her head and smiled at me lazily.

"Good morning sweetheart." She hummed, her voice deep and raspy from sleep.

"Morning Darling, sleep well?" I asked walking over and pressing a sweet kiss to her lips, before returning to the cooking.

"I did! I always do when you're next to me." I smiled to myself at her words, blushing slightly as I fried the first pancake.
"How's your legs?" She smirked, walking up behind me.

"Ahhh not too bad." I sighed, feeling her snake her arms around my waist and rest her chin on my shoulder.

"Mmmmm pancakes! I love pancakes!" She cheered cutely, her hands tightening around my waist and squeezing me tightly.

I rested my hand over hers and rubbed it soothingly.
"There there, if you want me to cook you pancakes, you'll have to let me breathe."

She gasped, apologising as she loosened her grip, her arms now hanging loosely at my hips.

We sat next to each other at the island and ate our pancakes. I had mine with banana and strawberries and she had hers with chocolate and strawberries. I giggled at how she completely covered her food in chocolate like a greedy kid, a childish glint in her eyes.

"Woah careful baby, don't want you to get a sugar rush!" I laughed. She glared at me playfully, returning to her food.

"Im sorry it's just I haven't had them at home since I was a kid, since I can't cook and my parents wouldn't allow us to have them past the age of 7. Other than that, the only chance I've really had has been in restaurants, but it's not the same."

"Don't worry baby, I'll teach you to make them. Were your parents strict with your food?" I asked curiously, taking another bite of my pancake.

She shrugged, avoiding eye contact as she spoke,
"They were strict with everything. We had a lot of rules." She stared at her food, zoning out for a second.

"These are the most delicious ones I've ever tasted though Evelyn!" She said lightly, changing the subject. Sensing that she wasn't up for talking about her family much, I went along with it.

"Thank you baby. I've had a lot of practice." I winked.

After she'd finished all of her pancakes, I got her attention and decided it was time to tell her about my trip with Wanda.

"So this weekend, Wanda and I are going away for 2 days." I said cautiously, waiting for her reaction.

Her lip quivered in anxiety, but she tried to hide it, biting down on the soft skin.

"Oh ... um, that's nice, where to?" She asked. I smiled as she tried her very hardest to seem happy about the situation.

"Her friend has a small house by the beach so we're gonna spend some time by the sea."

"Just the two of you?" She asked, looking down at her hands and nervously playing with her rings.

"Yes, it's going to be nice to get away together again, it's been so long!" She looked back up at me, her bottom lip poking out in the adorable little pout that she has.

"Don't worry baby, it's only 2 days, I'll be back before you know it." She nodded, her lip still sticking out cutely.

"Now put that pout away before I make you." She pushed her lip out more, emphasising the pout.

I giggled, leaning forward and kissing her on the lips, over and over again until her pout turned into a sweet smile.

"Sweetheart." I opened my eyes, looking into her beautiful bright green ones.

She fiddled with the hem of my shirt anxiously. I took her hands in mine and nodded, urging her to continue.

"I've wanted to ask you for a few days now, but I was worried at what you might say because we've only known each other for a month or two and I don't know what your thinking but um" she rambled, stopping as she debated in her mind what she was going to say.

I giggled at how awkward she was, having a very good idea of what she was going to say. Reassuring her, I brought her hand up to my lips, and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

She cleared her throat, never looking away from my eyes.
"Will...ummmm...D-Do you...ugh." She scoffed at herself.
"Will you be my girlfriend Evelyn?" She asked quickly, finally getting the words out.

My heart lurched at her words, a huge smile creeping onto my face. She wanted me to be her girlfriend? I had been thinking about it too but a part of me just assumed I was her play thing, just while I was there at her house.

But her awkwardness and sincerity showed me that she truly felt the same way I did. My stomach filled with butterflies at the thought, warmth spreading throughout my body.

"Uhum, well?" She coughed, her eyebrows furrowed in anxiety. Oh my god I'd been so caught up in my thoughts that I'd forgotten to answer her.

"You don't have t.."

"Yes! I'd love to be your girlfriend baby!" I squealed, taking her head in my hands and pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

When I pulled away she let out a huge puff of air.
"You scared me for a second there." She said, playfully pushing me backwards with both hands.

My chair tilted back, almost sending me crashing to the floor as I grabbed the corner of the island to save myself.

She laughed at me, her light giggles were like music to my ears.

Getting an idea, I leaned over and dipped two fingers into the remaining chocolate sauce, licking only one of them clean.

"That's not very classy." She teased, disapprovingly.

"Don't dis it till you try it babe." I smirked. Hesitantly, she dipped her finger into the sauce, before shoving it greedily into her mouth.

She looked at me, her eyes alive with excitement and happiness. I leaned forward and placed my remaining chocolate covered finger on her nose, making a little 'boop' noise.

Adorably, her nose scrunched up at my touch, almost making me feel bad for covering it with chocolate.
Almost.

"See told ya." I said, grinning.

I tried to hold back my laughter as she obliviously continued to lick the chocolate off of her fingers, having to excuse myself to wash up the dishes so I could get a grip on my chuckles.

Once I'd washed everything up, I went and sat down in the living room, before I heard an exaggerated squeal come from the bedroom.

I heard her feet thudding against the floor as she charged at me. She jumped over the sofa and climbed on top of me, hovering her face over mine.

"What do you call this?" She stated, pointing to her nose.

"Artwork." I chuckled, leaning forward and licking the chocolate off of her nose.

"There all cleeeeeeaan!" The end of my sentence turned into a scream as her fingers dug into my sides, ticking me all over.

I laughed out loudly as she relentlessly ticked all of the worst spots. Quickly it became impossible to breathe through all of the laughter as she kept going, I became hotter and hotter as I squirmed, trapped underneath her.

"STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!" I laughed out. She removed her hands from me, moving her face back to hover over mine. I let out a sigh of relief as I started to get my breath back.

"Never thought I'd hear you say that, baby." She teased, smirking once again.

"Feel better now Darling?" I teased, gazing up at her perfect eyes and getting lost in them completely.

A/N: I'm bored at work so have a cutesy cute chapter guysssss!!!!