34

Omg I just saw this on Pinterest and isn't it literally Nat and Evelyn in the last chapter?!?!? Like doing her make up too!!!!!!

Anyway here's the start of chapter 34 :)

"Nat we can't. We don't have time to redo our makeup or anyth..." she cut me off, pressing her index finger to my lips, shushing me.

"We'll have time Princess, I'll be quick. How did you possibly expect me to resist you when you look this good?" She teased, trailing her hand down my body.

"Besides, I'm not planning on ruining either of our makeup." She smirked.

Wasting no time at all, she instantly reached under my dress and yanked my panties down, thrusting two fingers inside of me.

"Ugh fuck Nat! Why" I moaned as she pounded into me.

"I can stop..." she said, shifting her gaze to look me in the eyes, checking it wasn't too much.

"Don't you fucking dare" I breathed, my hands reaching around her to keep myself steady.

Her free hand grabbed my ass, squeezing it roughly. My back arched into her, forcing her fingers deeper inside of me. I cried out in pleasure as my vision started to blur.

"You close baby?" She husked. All I could do was nod in response as the pleasure took over.

"Hmmmm already?" She teased.

A sudden ringing noise stopped us both in our tracks, glancing to the front door.

Maria.

"Shhhhhh" Nat whispered, continuing to fuck me in the hallway.

"Hey Nat I know you're in there. Come on we're gonna be late!"

I whimpered as Nat sighed, pulling away and licking my arousal from her fingers, groaning as she did so.

"Don't worry Princess you'll get what you deserve, I promise." She whispered, leaving me to compose myself as she went to open the door.

"Finally! Hey guys." Maria said, stepping into the door.

"Oh my god why does it stink of sex in here?" She teased. Nat glanced over to me, smirking mischievously.

I was too embarrassed to speak, silently begging Nat to save us.

"Hmmm I don't know. It's weird because we've barely seen each other today. Not until just now when we both came to let you in." Nat lied like a pro, as always.

I on the other hand, couldn't bring myself to look at either one of the two women, fearful I'd give us away.

"Hmmmm alright. But you have matching couples costumes." She pointed out.

"Yeah we planned it a while ago. Thought it'd be cool. That's all" Nat replied.

Maria gave up her questioning after that, so we grabbed our bags and headed out to her car.