17

When I woke up, Nat was already up and moving. She was dressed and had her hair ready. I groaned at the pain In my legs and went to get out of bed to walk to the bathroom.

As soon as I took my body weight on my feet, my legs gave way and I fell down hard onto my knees. Nat turned around and chuckled, helping me up and walking me to the bathroom.

"You're so fucked for work today" she grinned proudly.

"As long as you don't fuck me at work again, I should be fine" I smirked, only half joking because I knew my legs were already messed up.

"Well actually I wanted to talk to you about that." she said, her smile fading slightly.

"Hang on let me use the bathroom and I'll be with you in a sec" I replied going into the bathroom.

She went and got me some painkillers and ice packs for my legs while I was busy, and I took them gratefully.

"So. We can't be seen together at work that way. We don't want them to check security cameras and see what we did in our office. I mean yes we are allowed to date but fucking in the workplace?" She explained.

"I know Nat, you said that before and if you remember, it was you that fucked me in the toilets. So maybe you should just be telling yourself."

"Yes but that was different. I wanted to prove to you that you are mine, not Wanda's. I had no choice!"

"You could have just talked to me! And yes ok, at work we're just colleagues. We can't start slacking on our work either because we're ... occupied with other things"

"Yeah. You're right. Let's still keep this between us though, just so no one thinks to check what we might've done. Oh my god! What if they split us up if they find out!" She panicked.

I grabbed her hands in mine and rubbed her palms gently with my thumbs.

"No one's going to find out. Most people have probably seen me with Wanda and thought we were a couple, it'll be fine" I reassured her, not even sure myself but literally saying anything to calm her down.

She sighed.

"Alright. At least I left some lovely marks on you, just to remind Wanda who you belong to." I laughed at her possessiveness and finally got up, my legs were still killing me but at least now I could walk.

I pulled on some smart trousers and a blouse with a blazer over top and some comfy shoes. There was no way I was walking around in heels today.

Nat drove us to work, as usual, and when we went in, I made us coffees, as usual and then we started to get on with some work.

I'd been working really hard the past week, trying to get as much done by the weekend so that the following Monday, Nat and I could switch designs and wear them for the day to test them.

I was beyond excited to see how Nat looked in this suit I was making and also couldn't wait to try on the one she was making for me. Well, it wasn't actually for me but it felt like it was.

I texted Wanda to meet up for lunch since it'd been a few days and I had A LOT to catch her up on.

***

At around 1:00 in the afternoon, Wanda arrived at the door. I walked over and gave her a quick hug, but she pulled me back in, whispering,

"Am I making her jealous today?"

I shook my head.

"No. She's a little stressed at the moment, I don't want to add to it."

"Awww you care about her" Wanda teased quietly. I scoffed at her and pulled away from the hug to turn to Nat.