19*

"Feel better baby?" I teased, gazing up at her perfect eyes.

"Hmnnnn, a little." She shrugged.
"But you know what would make me feel a lot better?" She husked, tracing her finger along my jaw.

I sucked in a breath of air in a hopeless attempt to calm myself.

"Are you horny all of the time?" I teased, feeling her press herself further down on top of me.

She groaned as she shifted her hips against me, answering my question.

"Oh you are! I think we're gonna have to change your name from Miss Romanoff to Miss Horny, don't ya think?" I laughed, snaking my hands around her waist and resting them on her ass.

Her gaze drifted from my eyes, down to my lips and then back up, her pupils already dilating.

"Fuck Evelyn. You don't know what you do to me." She gasped as I squeezed the flesh of her ass, jolting forward and burying her face in my neck. She took the soft flesh and began to suck harshly, sending heat straight between my legs.

"As much as I love this," I said breathlessly.
"We have to go to work Darling." She looked up at me and sighed, grabbing her phone from the table.

I looked at her questioningly, but she said nothing, dialling a number and putting her phone to her ear.

"Hello, Victoria? Yes this is Miss Romanoff." She coughed, making her voice weak and low.
"Evelyn and I have come down with a sickness bug, I can't stop vomiting huuuh." She fake gagged.
"And from what she's told me, I believe Evelyn feels just as rough."

She paused, listening to Victoria through the phone, looking down at me smugly.

"Thank you so much Victoria. We should be fine for Monday. Ok see you then, have a nice weekend."

She hung up, placing the phone back on the coffee table and retuning her attention back to me.

"Now where were we?"

I leaned forwards and crashed my lips against hers, welcoming her tongue into my mouth and playing with her piercing with my tongue. I swallowed her moans as we kissed. She pressed me into the couch, kissing me harshly.

"Did you really think I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend and not fuck you when you said yes?" She breathed. I slipped my hand into her shorts and rubbed my fingers along her core, groaning at how wet she was.

"Feels like you're the one who wants to get fucked today Miss Horny." I teased.

She huffed, shoving her lips back onto mine and grinding her hips against my hand, desperate for more friction.

"Oh so needy." I husked, rubbing her clit in tight circles.

She moaned into my ear as she pressed her body onto mine, her breasts grazing mine through my shirt.

I brought my other hand around to her ass and squeezed the flesh between my fingers, causing her to cry out.

"Please! I need you inside me." She moaned, her legs twitching in anticipation.

"So needy." I smirked, lightly nibbling her ear lobe.

"Stop teasing and just fuck me." She groaned, grabbing my wrist and trying to shove it down further.

"Yes Miss Romanoff." I whispered, sliding two fingers inside of her with ease. She cried out loudly, filling the apartment with her sweet sounds.

She shifted her hips back and forth against my fingers, moving in time with my thrusts. Her breasts rubbed against mine, the moving fabric of my shirt against my nipples making me moan into her ear.