30

"Oh my god Evelyn!" She exclaimed, practically melting.

"What?" I teased.

"This - this is the place." She looked down, blushing slightly.
"This is the place we first met." I squeezed her hand and brought her over to the bar, ordering us a drink each.

"I know. I thought since we're girlfriends now, it's the perfect opportunity to go out clubbing as a couple. And it just so happens this is the one where we first met." I leaned in closer, my breath fanning over her neck, making her breath quicken.

"Where we first kissed." I sucked on her neck, she tilted it back as her mouth fell open, allowing me more access to her sweet spot.

"This is the place where you were so desperate for me you almost fucked me right there in that booth." I husked, nodding over to the booth where we sat that night.

"Ahemmmm" the bar tender got our attention and handed us our drinks. I had no idea how long he'd been standing there but oh well. Wouldn't have been the first time.

"Do you remember anything from that night? After we left here I mean." Nat asked, sipping her drink.

"Honestly, no, not really."
Her face fell.
"Not that you were forgettable by any means. It's just I was so unbelievably drunk when we left, it all went by in a blur. All I remember is leaving here for my place, and waking up with very shaky legs and a beautiful red head next to me." I replied honestly. She blushed slightly at the compliment.

"Oh. I remember it all. The first time I saw you, I knew you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. And the most beautiful woman I ever would see. I was actually surprised you wanted me, no one I ever want, wants me back. But you're different."

"Of course I wanted you! Look at you! I've never seen anyone more gorgeous, never laughed more at anyone's jokes, never felt as comforted as when I'm with you. You have earned something that no one else has even had the chance to see: my trust."

"And I trust you too." She said
"100%"

"Well I trust you 1000%" I teased, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Well I trust you 3000%" she laughed. Giggling, I gave in, kissing her with pure affection and passion.

Pulling away, I gulped down the last of my drink and pulled her up with me.

"Come on. There's one thing we didn't get to do that night."

"What's that?" She looked puzzled.

"Dance!"

She giggled as I dragged her onto the dance floor, pulling her into me and swaying my hips from side to side. She was a little stiff and clearly shy.

"Evelyn that's because I really don't daaaa" I cut her off, spinning her around and pulling her ass flush against my hips.

I gripped her hips firmly, moving them in time with mine. She started to come out of her shell a little, rolling her hips back to meet mine. I reached a hand further forward to rest on her lower stomach, pulling her impossibly closer.

She rested her head against my shoulder as we practically grinded against one another. The music and the lights and the people began to fade and it was just us. All I could see, hear and feel was her. Subconsciously, my free hand trailed down her hip, resting  between her thighs. I heard a deep breath escape her mouth, making me smirk.

"I bet you're so wet for me right now Angel." I growled in her ear. She moaned softly, grinding her hips against my hand. However, the thick fabric of her jeans provided little feeling.

She whimpered, reaching up and cupping my face in her hand, pulling me in for an awkward but passionate kiss. I spun her around by her waist and reconnected our lips. Much more comfortable.

After dancing for a little while longer, we got more drinks and some food, sitting in that same booth next to each other.

Not once did Nat take her eyes off of me whilst she ate her burger. I kept one hand rested on her thigh at all times, not wanting to break contact with her for even a second.

After finishing our food, and even more drinks, we both realised we were too far past tipsy to dance anymore, so we just sat and talked and stared.

"So, do you remember how our first kiss went?" She asked, causing my eyes to shoot up to meet hers.

I nodded, closing the gap between us and pulling her in for a hungry kiss, just like she had that night. My hands grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my lap, deepening the kiss even more. Just like she'd done to me that night we met.

Who would've thought that 2 months later I'd be here again, with the woman I assumed was going to be a one night stand. Living in her home and sharing pretty much everything we had.

I welcomed her tongue into my mouth, wrapping my tongue around her piercing and sucking on it harshly. She moaned softly into my mouth, shifting her hips back and forth searching desperately for some sort of friction.

She took my hand in hers, directing it in between her legs and forcing it where she desperately needed it. I shook my head, lifting her off of my lap and sitting her back down next to me. She whimpered and pouted, looking at me with the cutest puppy dog eyes anyone would ever see.

"Pleaseeee Evelynnnnn" she whined, grabbing my hand and trying to force it back to we're she wanted it.

"No my Angel. Not here. Come on, I'll call a cab. Let's go home."
She huffed, crossing her arms and pouting even more. I leaned over and pecked her softly on the lips over and over until the pout turned into that beautiful smile that I always loved to see.

***

We both sat in the back of the taxi, but Nat insisted on sitting on the middle seat so she could be as close to me as she could. I'd never seen her to be this clingy before but I honestly loved this side to her. It made me feel wanted, needed even.

She yawned, resting her head on my shoulder and I rested mine on her head, lightly. The slow rocking of the car and the alcohol in my system, sent me off into a calm sleep, with my arms wrapped around the woman I was quickly growing to love.

We were woken by the driver, alerting us that we'd arrived.

"Hey Angel, we're back." I whispered, nudging her awake. Her eyes fluttered open and she groaned, still groggy.

I payed the driver and the two of us walked each other into her building, taking the elevator as both of us were too sleepy for stairs.

When we arrived, we headed straight for Nat's bedroom, stripping down to literally nothing, too exhausted to look for clean clothes. She swiftly climbed into bed. I tucked Nat in, watching as she fell back asleep almost immediately. Somehow, throughout the evening, she'd become more drunk than I was! That was definitely a first.

Before joining her, I headed to the kitchen, grabbing some painkillers and some water, just in case, for the morning. I placed them on her bedside table, before snuggling up next to her.

Despite her clingy, drunken, sleepy state, she still managed to be the big spoon. I guess some things never change, not that I minded. Not one bit.

A/N: hey guys! Chapter 30 already omg! I've just been writing a lot I guess :)))