22

"Soooooo, how've things been?" Wanda teased, wiggling her eyebrows at me as she turned her attention back to the road.

"Well she was really upset about me leaving." I started.

"But...." She prompted, knowing where this was going.

"I made it up to her." I shrugged, smirking to myself.
"And then she returned the favour" I joked, pulling up my shirt to reveal all of the love bites Nat had left.

"Holy shit Evelyn you guys are crazy!" Wanda cried, in awe of the marks covering every inch of my skin.

"Yeah right" I snorted

"Crazy ... in looooove" she teased, smiling at me as we hit a red light.

I leaned over and thwacked her arm, pretty hard. She giggled mischievously, turning back to face forward.

My mind circled around what she'd said. Did I love her? Already? I mean whenever I was around her, it felt like my body was on fire. And whenever I wasn't with her, the only place I wanted to be was in her arms. I'm not sure if I was there yet but I was definitely...falling in love with her?

No Evelyn don't get ahead of yourself! You've done this before! It's too soon!

"You know she was nervous about us going away together." I said, changing the subject slightly.

"Huh. Why?"

"She still thinks we're a thing! I mean that's why she left so many marks on my skin, so everyone would know I'm taken, especially you!" I laughed out loud, Wanda giggling along with me.

"And even when I told her you're like 100% straight, she still didn't believe me! She thought I was lying to make her feel better. But I wasn't because you're literally straight!" I laughed harder. It seemed so silly to me that Nat was so worried about something that would never even happen, even if Wanda liked girls.

I noticed that Wanda had stopped laughing so I turned to her, noticing a bright pink flush to her cheeks and a nervous expression on her face.

"Are you ok wands?" I asked, rubbing my hand along her leg gently. She shook her head quickly, snapping out of her trance and smiling back at me.

"Yeah! Totally fine." She replied, unconvincingly.

"Oh! How's things with vis?" I asked, we were always going on about my love life and I wanted a little update on hers.

"Oh um yeah it's great! He just got a promotion at work so he's really happy." She smiled, though I could tell by her voice that something was off.

However I've known Wanda for a very long time and knew not to bother her with questions. I trusted that she'd talk to me when she was ready.

Somehow along the car ride, Wanda again managed to get the topic of conversation onto my sex life. I don't know how the woman did it but she could always slip it into the conversation.

This time was different though, she was even more specific than before. Asking about how to do certain things, what feels the best, how I know if I'm a top or a bottom.

I explained to her how I was a switch, sometimes on top, sometimes a bottom. She nodded in understanding, her mind clearly drifting off again to god knows where.

The rest of the journey, we just made our plans for the next two days, talked about work and just caught up on everything really.

***

We arrived, shortly after lunch, so dumped our stuff down and went to a beach-side cafe for some food.

The cafe had a lovely view of the ocean so I snapped a cute little photo and sent it to Nat, letting her know we'd arrived safe.