26

When we entered the office, she went into her handbag and brought out a camera. It was fancy, and probably very expensive.

"Is that a Polaroid camera?" I asked, excited.

"No sweetheart. With this one you need a dark room to develop the pictures. I just like the way they look better." She explained, handing me the camera.

"And you just, carry it around with you?"

"For work purposes" she nodded, looking away from my gaze for a second.

I held the camera up to start taking pictures of the garment. We each took one of each other from the front, each side and the back. My god did her ass look good in that suit!

We then moved on to take close ups of the key details on the suits like the logo and such. It was super fun modelling for each other, and it helped that Nat looked flawless. Luckily for me, us taking pictures gave me the perfect excuse to stare at her.

Eventually, we got a bit carried away, taking selfies and funny and goofy pictures. Also some more suggestive ones, but those were all just for us.

Once we'd had all our fun, we went back to our desks, giddy with the day we were having.

"I'll get those developed for our presentation next week." Nat told me, putting the camera back into her purse.

"Presentation?" I questioned.

"Oh right I forgot to tell you! There will be a presentation from each of the designers to showcase their designs and how everything is getting on. After the October break, we'll have until Christmas for the products to be launched."

"Jesus that's soon!" I stressed

"It'll be fine, we'll get it done. These suits are almost done and the relaxed fit ones shouldn't take as long. Also, did I mention you're making the presentation?" She smirked at me.

"What me? Alone? That's a lot of work Nat! And it has to be perfect! Oh my god what if it's bad or I mess up! You've gotta help me with it surely! I'm only new and I haven..."

She cut me off, placing her index finger to my lips and shushing me lightly.

"It's ok Sweetie you'll do perfectly, I know you will. You have my full trust." She reassured me, her finger moving from by lips to my jawline, her hand cupping my face sweetly.

"Ok if you're sure" I nodded, turning back to my laptop and starting on the presentation.

***

Once we'd arrived back at Natasha's, I decided to start cooking some dinner. We were both still wearing the suits and so far they had proven to be very comfortable. I had not found any faults in Nat's work, it was super comfortable and fitted like a glove, I could wear it as much zipped up or down as I wanted and the suit was able to give me almost my full range of movement.

I pulled some steaks out of the fridge and started to cook them, knowing of course that Nat wasn't going to. She came in from the other room as I chopped up the vegetables, placing her phone on the island and tapping the screen once.

The start of a song came on and instantly I froze. This song sounded sexy and sensual. I felt her press herself against me, her hips against my ass and her breasts against my back. She rested her head on my shoulder and snaked her hands around my waist.

"I love this song." She breathed in my ear. As the lyrics started, she began to sing lowly into my ear.

🎶I'm starving, Darling🎶
she kissed my neck.
🎶Let me put my lips to something,
Let me wrap my teeth around the world🎶
I struggled to catch my breath as she sunk her teeth deep into my neck.