50

I pulled on my brown heeled knee high boots, checking my hair in the mirror before dashing out of the bedroom.

I was wearing a dark green dress, Nat's actually, which was quite short so I had tights on underneath to keep warm in the cold New York air. 

"And where are you going?" Nat asked, raising an eyebrow at me as I stood before her in her clothes.

"Meeting Wanda for lunch. And I'm late!" I cried checking my watch.

"You're meeting Wanda wearing that?" She gasped, stepping forward press her lips against my neck. I sighed as she sucked on the soft skin.

"There, to remind her you're mine." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Ugh we've talked about this! Anyway she's seeing someone."

"Hmmm someone new?" She hummed.

"Yup. I'm meeting her today at lunch too actually."

She raised her eyebrows again, a smirk forming on her lips.

"I knew that woman wasn't straight! My gay-dar has never been wrong!" She cried, pumping her fists in the air. I giggled lightly.

"You're so cute Angel." I hummed, kissing her softly.

"I would've invited you but I wanna talk about you soooooo" I said, giggling as I grabbed my bag, heading for the door.

"All good things I hope." She joked, following after me.

I turned around, catching her off guard and pushing my lips against hers roughly.

She gasped into my mouth as I gripped her hips tightly.

"Always good things." I winked and spun on my heels, smirking to myself as I hurried out the door.

When I made it to the restaurant, Wanda and Agatha were already sat at a table so I quickly joined them, apologising for being so late.

Luckily they weren't too bothered. I'd met Agatha a few times before but that was different. Then, she was just Wanda's roommate, but now?

At first it was kind of awkward considering I had walked in on them right in the act, but as they started to tell me more about their relationship, I began to relax.

They were quite sweet actually and you could clearly see their adoration for one another in their eyes. It seemed to me that Agatha was quite alike Wanda in a lot of ways.

After we got our food, I sat listening to them talk about each other, smiling to myself at how happy my best friend was.

"So." Wanda said, clapping her hands together.

"Enough about us. How's Natasha?" She asked. Agatha nodded so I assumed Wanda had filled her in on my personal life.

"Well, she's taking me on a trip for Christmas."

"Oh my god Evelyn! That's so exciting! Where to?"

"Paris. It's just for a few days but she's really excited to take me there." I said, smiling to myself as I thought back to when she first told me. The huge grin on her face as she showed me the activities she had planned.

"Sounds very romantic." Agatha said, wriggling her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah I hope the hotel walls are thick." Wanda joked, earning a slap on her arm from me.

"Wanda!" I hissed, glaring at her.

She went silent for a moment, glancing at Agatha, before they both burst out into fits of laughter.