45*

As we re-entered my apartment, we ditched the things we'd brought onto the couch, closing the door and shutting the cool night air out.

I grabbed Nat's hand and led her into my bedroom. We flopped onto the bed, lying next to each other, gazing into each others eyes.

I shuffled forwards, placing my lips against hers softly. What started out soft and sweet, quickly escalated into a lustful and passionate kiss as our lips moved as one and our tongues danced together.

She moaned as I squeezed her hips, rolling on top of her and leaning down to kiss her neck softly. Both of our breathing was heavy as we poured all of the love in our hearts into the intimacy.

I hovered my lips over the shell of her ear, whispering in between kisses,

"I want to make love to you."

She moaned as my breath fanned out against her skin.

"No teasing, no games, just love."

"Please. Make love to me Evelyn." She begged, reaching up to pull my shirt over my head. I planted my lips firmly against hers, never wanting to pull away.

My hands reached down, finding the button on her jeans and undoing them, sliding the zip down and removing them from her legs. She moaned into the kiss as I traced light circles over her through her underwear.

She sat up, pulling her shirt over her head. My eyes widened, leaning forward again and attaching my lips to her bare chest. She groaned into my neck as she reached around, unclipping my bra and pulling down my shorts.

We both pulled away for a second, gazing at each other with nothing but love. Without having to say a word to know what the other was doing, we both discarded our underwear.

I climbed back on top of her, lifting her left leg up to her chest and slotting myself between them. Wow, she was flexible.

I hovered over her, kissing up her neck until I reached her ear again.

"I love you so much My Angel"

"I love you too sweetheart, more than words can say." She smiled up at me, the sight instantly making my own smile grow.

As I pushed my lips against hers, I took her left leg in my hand and ground my hips down to meet hers. We moaned into each others mouths as our cores made contact.

I brought my free hand up to her face, brushing her hair behind her ear as we kissed. As our hips started to move against each other, she traced her hands up my body, cupping my face and pulling me even deeper into the kiss.

I could hear the soft moans leaving her mouth and entering mine. We went slow and steady, enjoying the intimacy and passion that we were sharing.

After a while, she trailed her hands down to my waist, rolling us over so that she was on top, our hips never stopping with their motions.

Our legs entangled together as she leaned back down, taking my face in her hands and shoving her tongue in my mouth, her moans sending vibrations through my body.

As we went, she started to shake slightly, her body tensing up as she got closer. So I flipped us once again, taking my spot back on top and grinding my hips hard against hers. She squealed into my mouth as both our breathing dramatically increased.

Our bodies convulsing as one, we both fell over the edge at once, moaning softly into each others mouths as we continued to kiss. Our hips kept moving, the feeling lasting for what felt like forever.

I felt my body go limp, pulling away from the kiss and slumping down onto her chest. I could hear her heart beating, fast, as she combed her fingers soothingly through my hair.

"I've never felt like that before." She whispered, placing a delicate kiss on top of my head. She was right. It was different to anything either of us had ever done before.

Instead of being an expression of lust and pleasure, it was purely an expression of love and passion, two people feeling as one.

"Me neither." I sighed, nuzzling into her soft skin.

"I love you so much Sweetheart." She hummed, leaning her head back to rest on the pillow.

"I love you too, My Angel."

"I love you 3000." She whispered, her eyes closing as she let herself fall into a deep sleep.

"I love you 3000." I whispered, pulling a blanket over us and drifting off.

***

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. Thinking back to the night before, I felt a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. I climbed out of bed and called for Nat. My apartment was quite small, if she was there, she would've heard me.

I grabbed my robe and draped it around myself. When I heard the voice of an Angel, soft and sweet.

"I'm just in the bathroom. give me a sec, wait for me on the bed."

I followed her instructions, lying back down with my back propped up against the headboard. I noticed that the bag she'd packed was gone which meant she was probably getting dressed.

I lay my head back and gazed up at the ceiling. In that moment, everything was perfect, I had the most amazing woman in my house, with whom I'd shared the best birthday I'd had in years, all thanks to her of course. And somehow, I'd got her to love me, just as much as I loved her.

"Morning baby." I heard her voice come from the doorway, rougher and lower than it was before.

I started to tilt my head to look at her but she stopped me.

"Wait. Don't look at me. Not yet anyway."

"Nat whats going on?" I giggled, covering my eyes with my hands.

"Well, do you remember yesterday, I said I had one more surprise for you?"

I nodded, my fingers starting to tingle in excitement.

"Unfortunately we got a little...distracted last night, if you recall?"

I nodded again, flashbacks of last night playing in front of my eyes. Where was she going with this?

"So, I'm giving you your surprise now. If you want it now."

I nodded a third time, more eagerly than before.

"Words Princess. I want words, you should know this by now." she bossed. Oh how I loved it when she was bossy.

"Yes! I want it now! Now can I open my eyes already?" I spoke fast, quickly becoming impatient.

"Ok Princess, open them."

I tore my hands away from my eyes and glanced over to her standing against the door frame. My eyes traced over her body. She was decorated with a red lace set, leaving nothing to the imagination, paired with a red garter belt to match around her thighs.

My jaw dropped as my gaze fell to her hand.

"You wanna come help me?" she teased.

I practically ran at her, pushing myself into her arms and pulling her over to the bed. She dropped what she was holding, so I grabbed her hands in mine, pushing her up against the wall and shoving my tongue into her mouth.

My hands traced over her body, caressing her skin through the red lace as she pulled my robe off of my shoulders, dropping it to the floor.

She pushed her hips against mine, our chests pressing together and fighting for air as we refused to release each others lips.

"You're last present is me." she breathed, pulling away and looking at me with desire filled eyes.

"And that." she added, pointing to the toy on the bed.

"I love it My Angel! Almost as much as I love you!" I kissed her again, she sucked on my bottom lip, pulling a moan from my mouth.

And we'd been up for less than an hour!