Chapter 29

Hellloooooooooooooooo..................................

Before you start reading , I would like to thank you all for reading , voting and commenting . It means a lot to me. Everytime I receive a vote , I get inspired to try to write better. I know I make mistakes and all but you guys overlook it and still leave a vote. Thanks again ! :)

Hope u like the chapter. :)

Vote, Comment and fan !!! :D

Enjoyy !!!

Trey's P.O.V.

I unlocked my house and went in . After sitting on the couch and resting for a while . I had a long tiring day . After a few lazy minutes I went to have a shower .

After that I had practically nothing to do so I lied down on my bed and flipped through a magazine. Soon I was bored . I kept it aside and switched on my laptop to log in to my facebook account.

There were 14 friend requests and 75 notifications. That was when I had checked my account just yesterday. Not bad now. So many chat box popped in within a minute or two. All girls . Girls I hardly knew. I was in no mood to chat with random girls who wanted to do nothing but impress me. Yeah , it looked like the day I broke up with me ex , I became a target for girls . No , I am not bragging . It is the truth and I did not like it. They did not even know me . They only knew that I was rich , good looking and single. I was a perfect "boyfriend" material.

I had dated a lot many girls since my break up but the matter never went beyond a few dates . The chat boxes were continuously popping up so I switched my chat off. Better now. I clicked on the notifications. Out of the 75 notifications there was one that made my heart skip a beat .

"Melanie Parkison accepted your friend request."

A grin found its way to my face immediately. I quickly went to her profile. She hardly made any updates. Next I checked her profile pictures. There were only 5 of them. All were beautiful. Of course. So my next hour basically passed by watching those photos again and again.

There was this tiny voice in my head that told me continuously to get a grip and not forget that Melanie was my best friend's wife. Jared was Melanie's husband for crying out loud. The other , more prominent voice said that they were not in love and they would be divorced in another three months. So , I concluded that gazing at her pictures was not wrong. Well, I hoped that at least.

I remember the first time I saw her. She was with her friend Samantha. They were in a coffee shop happily sipping on their coffee and chatting. None of them knew that they were being watched, that Melanie's life would take one major turn in the coming month. Seeing her that day , I knew one thing for sure , Melanie was nowhere like the girls Jared dated . Oh hell, Jared never dated, not seriously, but you get my point.

I decided I would visit her the next day. I mean visit them.Jared and Melanie.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Melanie's P.O.V.

God , my stomach was practically rumbling and the dinner was not yet ready . 

What was taking him so long ? Why could he not just make it already ? Had he forgotten that he had one more person in this house who was used to having dinner by this time? Was he not hungry ? Hell, I was ranting . I always rant when I am really hungry.