Chapter 30

Please do Vote for this chapter if u like it. Well , I hope you do liek it :p

Enjoy reading !!

Jared's P.O.V.

I jumped on my bed and switched on the TV. There was nothing in particular that I wanted to see so I was just flipping through the channels. I watched the news channel for a while and then switched the TV off. My wandered off to what had just happened in the kitchen. 

Mel , sure seemed a bit jealous . This reminded me that I had yet to give a final reply to Candice . I picked up cell and searched the call log to hunt her number . There were many unsaved numbers there, I could not guess which was hers. I kept the phone down and switched on the TV again . I was just not read to sleep yet . Then , it hit me that I may ask Candice's number from Melanie. Yeah , I knew she was pissed off but I just needed a reason to talk to her , any reason . I started towards her room but then stopped thinking it would not be a good idea . 

Instead I texted her . 

Me : Hey , still awake? : 

She texted back within a minute. 

Mel : No . I am sleeping . Hope you don't mind. 

I could picture her rolling her eyes on getting my text. That thought made me chuckle. 

Me : I need your help. Will I get that ?  

Ok, I know that was not necessary but hey , it meant I got a bit more time with her . Message chatting with her . 

Mel : No. ? 

Wow, that was mean . Specially as she said it with a smiley. Girls ! 

Me: Don't be mean now. I am your husband. 

Mel : Thanks for the reminder. What is your problem ? Why are you texting me ? You could have brought your lazy self here. 

Me : You looked pissed off before you ran out of the kitchen . I did not want to face you . You may have hurt me physically. 

Mel : I was not angry , ok ? Tell me , what do you want now?  

Me : Candice's number . I did not save it . 

Mel : You did not ? That's shocking 

That text had the number too.

Me : Shocking ? Why ? 

Mel : You have to go on a date with her and you did not even save her number , so yeah ,weird. Shocking too since you forgot to save such an important number.

Me : Actually it is not important and I asked her number so that I can tell her that I cannot go with her .

There was a long gap after I received her next message.

Mel : Really ? Why ? I thought you will. 

Me : I don't want to . I would rather stay at home and spend some time with you .

Again , after 4 long minutes I got her reply.

Mel : Okay. I am sleepy . Goodnight.

Me : Goodnight.

Great , I told her I will like to spend time with her and replied with a good night. Did she not get a hint ? Did she not have any idea I like her ? Like her more than I have ever liked anyone else .

Enough of stalling now. I was not going to deny my feelings for her anymore. Yeah , I was going to make her realize too. 

That decision being made I wandered off to sleep with a smile .