Chapter 8

Puhleezzz , dont vorget to click taht option called "vote" :D

The next day went by way too soon . I took a leave again . Actually I took leave for a whole week . I thought it would be better to my adjust to my new surrounding before resuming my work at my office. There were no guests to invite .The only preparation I had to do for the wedding was buy a dress. Yeah , I did not want a wedding dress but I could not get married wearing jeans . Candy , Sammy , Em and I headed off to the mall together . It was like I was the odd one out. They were all fashion divas in their own ways. I was lost , like really . I was also bored and not to forget I was freaking out but was not showing it to anyone. I did not want to get anyone worried .

So I had no idea how many malls we visited but finally after about 5 hours each one of us had a dress.

Emily got herself a yellow knee length dress that had a net on her back upto her waist .

Sammy selected a soft purple colored full length dress that had a upto her knees.

Candy , being the girl that she was selected quite an exposing dress. It was a tight royal blue skirt that reached her mid thighs paired with a low cut blouse that showed her curves perfectly. She wanted Jared to notice her and the whole country knew how to do that . Expose as much as you can . That was the mantra .I wondered whether he would flirt with her on his wedding day.That would be awkward but he was not the one to care.

Why was I even thinking about him ?

We had dinner outside that day .

After reaching home I was exhausted . All I wanted to do was crash on my bed. I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth .Changing into my Tom n Jerry PJs I attacked my bed .

Before that I set my cell to silent as I knew in another half an hour It would be my birthday and I would get a lot of calls. I was in no mood of receiving birthday wishes from anyone. Not this year.I was ready for a good night's sleep finally.

I fell asleep after 3 a.m. though .