Chapter 43

So yeah...I am back...like after forever...yeah...I guess I hv lost all my readers...ofcoz I am the one to blame. I knw it is possible that no one z interested in reading this anymore bt well ...I gotta keep my hopes up ! :p

oh n yeah...It z past 1 a.m. here ...n 5 min. ago I had no idea I was going to write...I was just reading the last chappy n suddenly I wanted to continue...

so here it goes....

Jared's P.O.V.

I paced in my living room thinking about Trey and Melanie being alone in the room. My insides were twisting with jealousy , anger , pain and what not. It was the first time I had fallen in love and the outcome was this ? My wife who just threw me out of her room is now happily chatting with my best friend there.

While I was still pacing up and down the room Trey climbed down the stairs and walked up to me. I literally felt my blood boil at the sight of him.

I wanted him out of my sight before I forgot he was my best friend. Yeah , I was suddenly very sure that Trey was romantocally intersted in Melanie , probably also in love with her. I had got hints before but never paid much attention. Now , it was clear. The worst part of all of it was that Melanie seemed to return his feelings.

"I talked to her and I thi-" , Trey started.

" I don't want to listen about your conversation with her. I don't want to listen to anything at all.Just leave me alone"

"But Jared , this is imp-"

" Leave me alone." , I yelled losing all my self control.

Trey did not say anything after that and just left.

Trey's P.O.V.

Jared clearly was beyond pissed. I got it so I left without trying to reason with him because at that point of time it would have been useless. By the look Jared gave me I was sure he knew. He knew I liked Mel more than as a friend. I decided to give him some time to calm down then I would talk to him. Yea , I could not deny what I felt for Mel but I had to make Jared see the truth that Mel and I could never be together. I would never try to take her away from him. It was clear now that Mel liked him but she was afraid he just wanted to use her. She was afraid of getting her heart broken. I had to make her realise Jared was in love with her. I wanted her to be happy even if it was not with me. I did not want her heart to break.I did not want her to go through the pain I was going through.

Melanie's P.O.V.

It had been over three hours that Trey had left. And all this time all I could think about was that he told me Jared did love me. Could it be true ? I knew Trey would not lie to me about something like this. He was not someone to play with someone's heart.

But can Jared really be in love with me ? Even the idea of it was enough to make my heart go wild. But I could not yet believe it.

I had not left the room ever from god knows how long. I was really hungry so I got up and went to the washroom to wash my face. Thank god , I did as when I checked myself in the mirror I realised I looked real bad. Hair going out in all direction , puffy red eyes , red nose and what not. I washed my face and combed my hair. Well , I did not look like a crazy woman now but there was nothing I could do about the eyes.

Anyways I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. I was happy Jared was no where near as I did not want to face hin just yet. Maybe after I had something in my stomach then I could. After finishing my sandwich I had no idea what to do. After some thinking I finally decided to go talk to Jared . I thought I should apologize for my earlier behavior.

I was very nervous but somehow managed to carry myself to his office room. I knocked once and waited patiently. Okay , not really patiently.  I could feel my heart trying to make its way out of my body . There was no answer so I knocked again. Again , no reply. I pushed open the door to find the room empty.

I was secretly relieved. I was just standing at the door step when Ariel came behind me.

"What are you doing here?" , Ariel asked as if it was her house and I was breaking in or something

"What do you think?"

" Well , Jared is not home if he is who you are looking for. "

"Where is he?"

"I don't know. Why don't you call him?"

I simply nodded and started walking away from her.

" Oh , by the way . I made lunch today. Jared said it was very delicious. There is still left for you since you skipped lunch today. I would love it if you taste it. " , she said with a sweet smile . I was no fool . I could sense the malice in her voice.

"I will ." , I said curty and left.

Once I reached the safety of my room again I let myself take long breaths to calm myself. I did not like the anger I was feeling inside me.

Jared Kevin Manchester was definitely something. He almost said he loved me , I practically rejected him and he went and had lunch with his ex who clearly still has her eyes on him. He enjoyed the delicious lunch as if nothing happened , as if he did not give a damn. And all that time I was in my room bawling my eyes out.

Did he even notice I skipped lunch ?

Apparently not. And then he was ready to say he loved me. Ofcourse not. But I was not feeling upset now. I was feeling angry and even jealous. I wished Ariel went back to her house.

I have really no idea whether anyone is going to read it after so long.

I can only hope.

So yeah , If I read reasonable reads only then I will update the next chapter. I mean what is the point of writing if no one is interested anymore ? Pointless , ryt?

Anyways I hope those who read it enjoyed it.

BTW it is not 1 a.m. now.... I slept halfway through the story but it is the first chappy I wrote in my cell . :p

Do leave a vote if you want me to continue.  I really need to know if I should write the next chappy or not.