Chapter 44

Thank you all who are still reading this story . :)

I am honestly pleasantly surprised that people are still reading it even thought I updated the previous chapter after I guess 8 months .

It makes me feel so happiee.. :D

Hope u will like this chappy .

Please leave a comment to let me know how do you like it so far.

Do Vote if u like it . :)

Jared's P.O.V.

It was almost 9 p.m. when I returned home. I had been driving pointlessly for the past three hours. I had nowhere to go but I just wanted to clear my mind. Nothing better than driving.

Ariel opened the door. I was glad she did as I wanted to avoid Melanie. I had decided that if she did not love me then even I did not care anymore. I was already over Melanie. I highly doubt now that I was in love with her. I guessed it was just a crush after all. Whatever , it did not matter now.

"Hey babe." , I said giving her my best smile.

Yeah , I thought I might as well enjoy my time now. I missed my old ways. Why not go back to them ? I know I am still married but no one gives a damn even if I become the pre marriage Jared.

"Hey. Where were you? I was worried ." , Ariel replied and hugged me without warning.

Well, I was no one to back away from a sexy gal. I hugged her back.

"I just had some stuff to take care of."

"Hmm..Go get fresh . Dinner will be ready soon."

" You making dinner?"

"Of course. Who else ? Mel?"

I just smiled and made my way to my room. Of course she was making dinner. Melanie can't really cook. It is still cute when she tries to make something. Not like I cared anymore.Maybe she would like to cook for Trey. Again , I did not care.

Just before I was about to enter the room I realised she was inside. Did I want to face her yet? What if she confronted me about our earlier episode. What would I say ?

"Yes. Sorry about that. Don't worry, I am over you already . You can be with Trey. I don't mind at all "

That would be stupid. It was better if I avoided her for a few days.

I could freshen up in any other washroom.

After half an hour I was in the kitchen looking at Ariel who was cooking. I had no idea how did that girl wear such tight clothes at home. Most people would suffocate or something.

"Hey, Dinner is almost ready." , she said coming over to me and bending over the table. That gave me a view of her almost naked chest. Really. This girl was shamelessly trying to seduce me. She knew how did I get attracted. She was doing a good job. I remember her being a very good partner in bed. Well , soon I would find out if she was still the same.

I mean why not ? She was literally throwing herself at me . Who was I to deny?

"Here it is. " , she said breaking my thoughts and serving dinner for both of us.

"It smells delicious. " , I said and started to take the first bite.

Of course , I could not eat instead I asked her , " Did Melanie eat anything at all ?"

I did not miss the disappointment in her voice when she said , "Yes. She came downstairs a while ago and made herself a sandwich . At least that's what I think she ate."