Chapter 6

Hello there !!

Hope you like this story till now. I know it is not much exciting yet . But Melanie and Jared will get married soon and then this will be better .:)

Thank you for the votes and comments ....

Please vote and comment.  

Thank you xOxo 

I was standing in front of my wardrobe trying to decide what should I wear . 

I would have asked Sammy or Em as they are experts in all these matters but I couldn't do it as I hadn't told them about my situation yet.

So here I was trying to pick up a suitable dress from about an hour or so. 

This was totally not like me . I usually needed 5 minutes or less to settle on a dress. I didn't like my nervousness at all. I didn't even see a reason for me wanting to dress to impress. But I was simple not able to help it.

After another fifteen minutes or so I settled on a peach colored plain lycra skirt that reached a little below my knees and a white long sleeve blouse.

I shampooed my hair and took a shower in another 40 minutes. I changed into my selected dress .I blow dryed my hair and left it loose .I applied a hint of eye liner over my eye lids and and a coat of mascara on my eye lashes. 

As usual I applied a nude lip gloss on my lips. I slipped my feet into my white flats. I was ready to go. And it wasn't even time. Five minutes were still left for the clock to strike 11.

I waited patiently in the living room . Well, not so patiently but still I was trying not to freak out.

The door bell rang exactly at 11 a.m. I slowly made my way towards it n opened it getting more nervous than before. What the hell is wrong with you, I silently said to myself.

Jared was standing in front of me wearing a narrow jeans and a White T-shirt and screamed - I dare you to kiss me.

I stared at him with a shocked look  . The shock was because of the quote on his shirt but I could not deny he looked like any girl's dream . Well, except mine.

"You ready ?, he asked me.

"Don't I look ready?"

He merely shrugged his shoulders and walked towards his Audi. 

I silently cursed him before following him.

I got inside his car . It was by far the best car I had ever seen , both from outside and inside. I was taking in the features of the car when he said "I see you like my car."

"Hmmm."

"Hmmm?"

"Hmmm."

"Does that mean yes?"

"Yes."

"You don't like to talk much." He said as a matter of fact.

I didn't reply as I didn't want to lie on this. I talked more than anyone I knew . It was always hard for me to be quiet. It was only with him that I became this quiet , silent girl.