Chapter 18

Chapter 18 

I am so sorry for the long wait but my computer was giving me so many problems that I had no option but to wait.I wrote a very long chapter 18 but it got deleted while formatting my computer. So I had to write it again but I did not cover it entirely.So, this chapter is short. Sorry guys!

Please Vote , Comment and fan !

I was in a half asleep and half awake state when I felt a weight on my waist.That was unusual , of course. I was too sleepy to see the cause though.So I did not open my eyes to look what it was. Then I realized I felt something hard pressing against my body. I opened my eyes with a start and what I saw made my heart beat a trillion times per minute or so. I felt my breath quicken .Jared's right hand was on my waist and our bodies were pressed closely together. My mind told me get up from there but I did not . I kept laying there in that same position and stared at him. He looked so calm and peaceful sleeping without a care in the world. His hair fell oh his face and that made him look cuter. I fought a sudden urge to ruffle my hand through his hair . Infact I fought a lot of silly urges I had that time.It was the first time I had woken up before him and I found us like this. Jared always woke up before me . Did he ever find us in a awkward situation? I hope so he did not. After all it was the first time last night that we did not sleep poles apart.

Somehow I managed to get up after a while . I quickly made my way to my room. After taking a shower I went to the kitchen but Jared was not there. That wasn't a surprise anyways. He woke up late after all. I thought it would be better if I made something for breakfast. I settled on scrambled eggs and bacon.I did not have many options anyway. I was frying bacons when I heard something form behind him. I looked behind to see jared seated on the chair .

"Morning, when did you come?" 

"Almost five minutes back . So, I suppose you are making the breakfast today?" 

"Yup.I don't want you to whine about my bad cooking. Ok?" I said casually ignoring the image that formed in my mind. Yes, right, the image was the same scene I opened my eyes to that morning. 

"Good morning."  

Wow... he replied so fast . I did not comment on that though and placed our breakfast in front of us. 

We ate and chatted about random stuff. 

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

I was reading a novel when I felt the sudden need to paint. I liked to paint , you see. Since I did not have the required stuff I ignored it and continued reading . I soon realized it was imposiible for me to concentrate on the book. I just had to get the stuff I needed. I had to get it soon. I knew I had to go to the store. The only problem was I did not know the way to main city so I called Em and asked her. I got ready and was set to go. I did not want to disturb Jared just to tell him that I was going out. I left a note instead.I silently made my way to my car and drove off.

Hardly five minutes later I heard my cell ringing .It was Jared calling . I picked it up wondering what he wanted now.

I was about to say hello but was cut off by his voice.

"Where are you?" 

"I have to go the store." 

"You did not tell me ." 

"I left a note." 

What was his problem? He sounded a bit angry. 

"Yeah and the note said - I am going out. How informative was that." 

"Come on. I left a note atleast." 

"Come back right now." 

"What the hell.." I could not complete my sentence as I heard a knock on the car window. I turned to see Jared standing outside. 

Ok, I was shocked.Why was he here? 

I got down from the car and asked him, "What are you here for?" 

"Get in my car." He said pointing to his car. 

"Why?" Now, I was getting irritated. 

"I will take you to wherever you want to go." 

"Puhleez, I can go alone. I am no kid." 

"I am not interested in taking you wherever you want. I am saying because I am going to the main city too. I have a meeting to attend." 

"K. Jared. We can still go separately.Ok?" 

"We should save fuel. Have you got no knowledge about how fast the resources are depleting? Don't you want a .." 

"Oh God, I don't need a lecture on environment, Lets go together." I said to make him stop his lecture. 

The scowl he had in his face from the time he got here was immediately replaced with a million dollar smile. I felt myself smiling too. 

We both got into his car and drove off.