𝟎𝟎𝟑 run, amaya, run

Chapter three,

Chapter three,

run, amaya, run

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"You sure you two will be alright, kid?"

Amaya held onto her daughters stroller handler in a securely way, she quite liked the stroller since it could also transform into a car seat when going on the road, and she was pretty thankful for her Godmother who bought this for her as a gift for her baby.

"Yup. We're good."

Dewey had briefly glanced at the hospital building before his eyes went back towards his Goddaughter, "Are you sure you want to see them, it's alright if you don't kid." He quickly spoke up, concern written all over his voice, "I know it's your decision, but I just don't want you walking in into a place where they may tell you things, and make you feel crappy." He's heard all about how the high-school kids treat his Goddaughter, yet hasn't heard from Amaya if her old friend group speaks terrible about her, but they really had no idea of the actual truth. A truth that Amaya has kept for nearly a whole year.

Amaya anxiously bit her bottom lip, head shifting towards the hospital before looking back at her Godfather, "I do, it's Tara." She quickly raised her arm, hand brushing some of her hair behind her ear, "I just want to make sure she's okay, and hear what she seen last night." She just hoped it's not who the press keeps saying it could be, the last time Ghostface has been mentioned was nearly eleven years ago.

Dewey, sighed while nodding his head, "Okay, okay. Just please call me when you want me to pick you both up," He quickly reminded her before speaking up, again, "And, please stop causing your dad problems, Amaya. You know he loves you, and wants the best for you." He sighed in pure desperation.

Amaya simply clenched her jaw, "Whatever you say, Padrino." She practically raised her voice, teeth gritting as she spoke that sentence with clear attitude as she pushed her daughters stroller, she wasn't in the mood to hear him, so she decided to continue on her path, she didn't want to lash out at Dewey.

Dewey watched his Goddaughter alongside with Paloma entering the building allowing him to place the cellphone in his ear, cautiously making sure she wouldn't turn back around, as he quickly spoke to the person on the other-line of the phone.

"Whatever you do, don't let her catch on."

He knew this was probably, no absolutely a dick move, but he needed answers on who hurt his Goddaughter, and a DNA placed on Paloma could possibly give him the answers.