𝟎𝟐𝟒 my brother was a good person, you bitch

Chapter twenty four,

my brother was a good person, you bitch

Italics — Jill Roberts

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   Adrenaline was kicking inside her.

   Samantha who had already shoved both girls in front of her, both simply beginning to run a direction that wouldn't allow them an exit, but it wasn't until Samantha grabbed their hands, and going towards the stage.

   "This way," she had rushed out keeping a firm grip on both girls.

   All three had easily stumbled back when Ghostface jumped out the curtains of the stage, and quickly turning around only for another to appear, shaking their head around and simply parading the knife around.

   Turning their heads to look for a different outcome, yet there was no solid outcome from this. They were completely trapped.

   Amaya had just swallowed down her own saliva in pure fear, she didn't want to die, especially in the hands of Ghostface, 'cause all she was fucking worried about right now was surviving this, and figure out if her boyfriend was even alive after the multiple stabs he's endured, and finding where they had left their daughter at!

   "Look beneath you."

   Her eyes had simply roamed around until she glanced down, eyes scattering around until she had found what she was meant to find, "Sam look." Amaya had whispered, finger pointing to the three bricks.

   Samantha who had easily picked them up, and handing them out to each girls, all ready having a plan in mind. Throwing the bricks at them, so they have a better chance at escaping this shit!

   "Ready?" Samantha began questioning them, their hands already gripping onto the bricks, slowly rocking their arm to throw them, but being slightly hesitant, "I need you both to be ready! Ready?" She had retorted, again, 'cause this plan needed to work, and they had to agree.

   "Stop being a pussy, and just throw it!"

   Amaya who had gently shut her eyes slightly hesitated of the outcome, but simply focusing on her 'Aunts' words, she needed to stop being a pussy. And, simply opening her eyes back up, after being slightly hesitant at first of throwing the brick, as she had slightly exhaled.

   There was a sudden shift inside of her that just flickered, and giving her no damn regrets on throwing the brick.

   "Both of you look at me!" Samantha yelled at them, capturing both of their attentions as they nodded their heads, confirming that they were ready.