𝟎𝟎𝟔 billy loomis' daughter, dirty secret

Chapter six,

Chapter six,

billy loomis' daughter, dirty secret

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Rule #1 : Don't go to your ex-boyfriend,
it's weird!

   There was simply one word that she can possibly describe this entire situation that was going on, awkward. Awkward at the fact that her ex boyfriend called her over to his house, of course it wasn't just herself going, so she shouldn't really be making assumptions, but she still had found it strangely odd.

Her footsteps reached the top of the porch, walking towards the door, gently holding her daughter in her arms, all while she had stretched her arm out to ring the doorbell of her ex boyfriends house. All while, scrambling herself to stand a bit back, she was so nervous for whoever would open the door.

   She slightly jumped when the door was opening, eyes widening when it was Martha Meeks, the mother of the twins, Chad's mom. She felt herself begin to panic, but suddenly froze when Martha hugged her, carefully before she pulled away from the hug.

   "Come in, come in." She rushed Amaya in and closing her door carefully, "How have you been?" She greeted her kindly, Amaya found it simply strange. I mean — she knew how happy the twins mother always is, but how is she being so kind to her after knowing that she basically broke her kids heart.

   "I've been good," Amaya mumbled, it was a complete lie. Life has been really unfair to her for the past year, the incident and the lie she had made, "Actually not really. . ." She had slowly confessed, and catching Martha off guard.

   Martha glanced at the girl worriedly, as they were currently sitting in the couch, Paloma in Amaya's arms still, "What's wrong, sweetie?" She had eyed her worriedly, her mothers intuition were kicking in, and a part of her had felt that something occurred to Amaya, and her behavior is demonstrating signs of something sinister, and she was just afraid to say anything.

   Amaya glanced around both sides of the door's, and making sure that none of the twins were around when she would say this, "I just — It's I want to tell him the actual truth, but I can't spit it out." She felt her eyes beginning to get teary.

   Maratha was completely lost within Amaya's statement, "Tell who what, Amaya did something happen to you?" She questioned her sounding extremely concerned about her son's ex-girlfriend, "Did someone hurt you?" She added to her previous question.

Amaya slowly exhaled her breath about to tell her, "I think, I was — " Footsteps were heard approaching that ultimately made her pause, twisting her head to look at who had arrived to the living room.