𝟎𝟎𝟓 this is me trying, what the hell?

Chapter five,

Chapter five,

this is me trying, what the hell?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Okay, Woah. Rewind a bit." Daniela began speaking, sounding shock, basically using her finger to push her glasses back, as all three of the girls were currently on FaceTime.

   "Are you deaf, or something, Dani?" Liv basically groaned through the screen, eyes glancing back at her television searching for something to watch, all while listening to Amaya rant, "Chad had driven Paloma and her back home, 'cause he wanted to make sure they'd get home safely!" She teasingly winked at Amaya. Honestly, she was rooting for them to get back together, but she also wanted her friends mental health to get back better.

"Or he felt pity for us," Amaya interrupted, flipping sheets of paper to see if she had any homework to do since they had a day off of school tomorrow, 'cause of the incident, "Come on, guys we all know Chad doesn't like me, and I made sure he'd hate me." Even more. She made sure he would hate her even more today by her yelling and reminding him on what she did, but knowing Chad, he'll never give up.

She wasn't worth fighting for.

Liv had immediately dropped her control onto her bed, "Are you kidding me, May?" She questioned friend as she had also given her a ridiculous stare, "Hates you my ass, yet practically throws daggers at dudes staring at you." She threw her hands up in the air.

   Daniela simply nodded her head, "True, true." She had mumbled out, all while taking a huge bite of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Amaya scoffed, "Right, 'cause who looks at their ex girlfriend of six years who confessed on cheating and being impregnated by a stranger." She exaggerated letting out a bitter chuckle, attempting to hold her tears in.

"Have you ever considered telling him the truth?" Liv questioned her worriedly, fingers tapping on her thighs, "Maybe telling him will give you a little sense of peace, you know?"

"I don't want him to know the truth," Amaya began speaking, "It's already horrible enough that I relive those memories in my sleep, that if I say that word, it means that it did happened, and I, I'm not ready." A part of her was still in denial, and she didn't want to accept it despite the moments she does accept it, but then it turning to denial, so quickly.

Liv nodded her head, keeping her lips in a straight line, "Okay. Though, when you think you're ready to speak upon it, or tell someone else, we'll be here for you. Forever." She smiled softly at her friend, all while Amaya simply smiled despite tears rolling down her eyes.