𝟎𝟏𝟗 good news, bitch. i'm in your conscience

Chapter nineteen,

Chapter nineteen,

good news, bitch. i'm in your conscience

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

October 31. 2010

An eight year old Amaya was sitting the living room, and simply waiting for her 'Aunt' Jill Roberts to come downstairs, and take her trick or treating, she was dressed up as a vampire this year, 'cause she lately she had gotten obsessed with a vampire show.

#TEAMSTEFANSALVATORE!

Quickly ran to the staircase, jumping each step until she had ultimately reached the top, skipping to her Aunts room, "Aunt Jill are you almost done?" Amaya whined standing beside her door way, with her pumpkin basket in clenched in her hands.

Her eyes simply landed to Jill who was possibly arguing with her boyfriend, and Kirby who was simply laid right beside her, attempting to listen into the conversation of the two.

"WELL! Fuck you too Trevor!" Jill Snarled, hanging up the phone as she had then simply glanced to Amaya, her eyes widening, "Oh, shit. I'm so sorry, Little A. Let's go before it gets more dark outside, are you coming with us, Kirby?" Jill had questioned, getting up from her bed, and immediately looking for her keys until she had finally found them. Totally forgetting that she was taking her niece trick or treating tonight 'cause of her argument with Trevor tonight.

Kirby who had instantly sat up from the bed after lounging around for hours, "Oh, hell yeah!" She had smiled excitedly, "Can't wait to see what kind of candy you get us tonight!" She had sent Amaya a wink.

Amaya who instantly shook her head, "You two aren't getting any of my candy, nope. Buy your own, you lazy butts!" She had simply giggled.

Their mouths widened until they glanced at each other, a smirk playing on their lips.

"We'll see about that!"

"I'm hiding all my candy, you losers!"

Sticking her tongue out at the two until her eyes widened when she noticed them running towards her, and making her let out a scream of excitement of being chased around by the two people she had simply adored and trusted.

Until certain events took a turn a year later.

──────────────