𝟎𝟏𝟕 life is a bitch, death is simply knocking

Chapter seventeen, 

Chapter seventeen, 

life is a bitch, death is simply knocking

( don't get mad at me but it's five survivors, so it's the core five. Cringe, but Chad said it not me. )

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   Amaya had gasped awake in pure horror.

   Her sudden gasping immediately startled Chad who had suddenly awaken as well, and had noticed how Amaya was heavily breathing, and slowly sitting himself up with the blankets immediately dropping down to his waist, and revealing his shirtless body.

"Maya!" Chad had slowly placed his hand over her own hand, just as Amaya was slowly coming back down to her senses.

"Just a nightmare," Amaya calmly stated, turning her head to glance at her boyfriend, gently turning his hand around to intertwine their hands together, "A Ghostface nightmare."

   Chad nodded his head, 'cause he also had one as well, "Honestly, same. This is just all hitting from home," He had softly murmured, "What if this one followed us here?" He retorted.

   Amaya had let that information sink in her head, and her first thought was how she remembers how hearing about how Ghostface had followed her Aunt Sidney, Randy Meeks and her own father to college around 1997. It's just not a damn coincidence that this fucker is recreating past history, but in his own twisted way.

   Rather it's recreating the Stab movies, or real events. There's always something related to the Original.

   "I think you may be right," Amaya whispered back, "This motherfucker is recreating his own sequel in a fucked up way." She had simply glanced at her boyfriend, swallowing down her saliva thickly, fucking nervousness kicking in.

Chad leaned in to kiss her forehead before speaking, lowly, "Everything's going to be okay. We're going to be okay. All of us." He reassured her.

Amaya had simply nodded her head at his reassuring words until they had both heard laughter, and Paloma screeching in excitement, that had left the two raise their eyebrows, and both quickly getting up from the bed, Chad searching for a shirt to ultimately put on, as well with Amaya putting on her sweatpants, 'cause she has a habit of sleeping in just her underwear and an extreme long shirt that reaches her thighs.

The two head entered the kitchen only to quickly see Anika and Mindy setting up the kitchen table with her father who was also in the kitchen, and cooking Chilaquiles, as well as making Café De Olla.