𝟎𝟎𝟖 don't blame her, love made her crazy

Chapter eight,

Chapter eight,

don't blame her, love made her crazy

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Amaya's eyes had simply remained on her bloody pants, and sweatshirt. She was covered in blood, specifically her Godfather's blood, all this crying had made her slowly feel numb, and detaching herself from all this pain. The pain of witnessing her Godfather laying in a pool of his own blood. This was simply too much for her to handle.

"Amaya!" She simply heard her name being called from a far distance, but her mind wasn't in the right place at this given moment, so she didn't respond, overwhelmed with emotions of what she witnessed was clouding her head.

Though the person who was calling out for her had came into clear view, both of their hands going onto both of her shoulders, and immediately catching her attention, Amaya felt herself about to breakdown, again, "He's gone, Dewey's gone. Ghostface killed him." She had instantly cried out, arms quickly slinging around her Godmothers torso who had also quickly wrapped her arms around her Goddaughters waist, her chin immediately resting onto her Goddaughters head.

Gale gently mumbled, "I know, I know," She shut her eyes in pure exhaustion recalling the scene playing out when she seen his dead body in that bag, "It's why I'm going to get the son of bitch, and kill him myself." She confessed to her Goddaughter, she had felt nothing but pure hatred to the person who killed the man she loves, loved.

Amaya pulled away from the hug, eyes staring directly at her Godmother, responding back to her confession, "I want to help you, he killed my Padrino!" She had so much hatred build up in her body a long with grief that was building up as well.

Gale immediately shook her head, "No, it's too risky." She couldn't let her Goddaughter get hurt, she'd loose it if her Goddaughter ended up in hurt or even killed 'cause of her.

Amaya scoffed, "Dewey taught me how to shoot with a gun, a couple bullets in this motherfuckers head should do it, Madrina!" She snarled out in frustration, her hands  simply rubbing her watery eyes.

"Back up a minute, Amaya— Dewey taught you to do what now!?" Gale was almost in quite disbelief on what her Goddaughter revealed, of course Dewey would be one to teach a kid on how to use a gun.

Before, Amaya can say anything else about what she revealed, her eyes quickly drifted towards the opening doors, revealing it to be Aunt Sydney Prescott, and her dad. What the fuck was her dad doing here in the hospital along with her Aunt.