𝟎𝟐𝟓 hello, goodbye, detective bailey

Chapter twenty five,

hello, goodbye, detective bailey

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Detective Baileys ears were ringing after falling from the second floor. His eyes were simply glancing around the area, and slowly sitting himself upwards until he had ultimately stood up from the ground.

Groaning in pain.

Twisting and turning his entire body around in search for the three girls, yet there were no traces left of the girls here except for himself in the shrine.

His biggest concern was were Samantha Carpenter and Amaya Delgado were at, as both girls deserved to be punished.

One a 'liar', and the other a 'killer'.

   Gun in his hand, and steady walking himself towards the stage into which he had ultimately felt his phone ringing. Letting out a frustrated groan, he had pulled out his cellphone, and to see who was calling him.

   Amaya Delgado and Samantha Carpenter.

   A three way call.

  Detective Bailey ultimately pressed answer, slowly bringing his phone into his very own ear to listen, "Hello, Detective Bailey, I've got one question for you. . ." He stiffened his jaw 'cause they were using the voice changer, and simply not knowing what fucked up game they were playing.

   Detective Bailey who had just happened to simply snarl, "Oh, yeah. What's that?" He had whispered back harshly, footsteps reaching the top of the stage, as he was talking on the phone with them, or at least one of them.

  "What's your favorite scary movie?"

   Detective Bailey who had just let out a deepened chuckle, slowly creeping in and checking past the curtains in hopes that they weren't there yet, "Favorite scary movie?"

   The voice had gotten much more serious than it was before, "I'm asking because you're in one now, you're in our movie!" Her voice suddenly raised.

   Detective Bailey who ultimately took his gun, shooting the mannequins in the head before he had noticed something. . . Billy Loomis and Jill Roberts black robes who were the only ones missing from the mannequins, "Oh, I've seen you put on your true fate, your birth right. And, Amaya following in your Aunt Jill's footsteps Poetic that you're both going to die in it!" He quickly snarled at them.