𝟎𝟏𝟔 not this bullshit, again

Chapter sixteen,

Chapter sixteen,

not this bullshit, again

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   There was something telling Amaya's gut that something terrible was going to happen, maybe not today, but probably someday. It was just this horrible feeling that she had felt in her gut after the text message she had received from Mindy.

   Her hand was intertwined with Chad's hand as they finally stepped inside the apartment complex, 'cause they had made a slight stop to his vehicle before, and grabbing some of his extra comfy clothes for her to wear.

   The moment they had stepped inside, eyes had quickly noticed Sam who was speaking to the guy who had lived in the complex, and ultimately approached her, and quickly gaining her attention.

"We need to get the hell upstairs, like right now."

"Why? What's going on?"

There was no response being said since Chad alongside Amaya quickly began heading upstairs, with Samantha and the dude who also lived in this complex, hot on their trail.

"Hurry up, check this shit out!"

All four could hear Mindy shout just as Chad and Amaya were the first two into arriving inside the apartment. Both instantly noticing everyone was sitting in the sofa's, their eyes practically glued at the television, allowing the two into getting a quick glimpse of the headline before it could vanish from their view.

Skimming with her eyes really quickly, she read that there were two murders committed in just one night. Swallowing down her saliva, and heart beginning to thump quickly at what she read from the headline. This was giving her extremely horrible flashbacks of a year ago.

The death of her Padrino, Dewey Riley and one of her Bestfriend's, Liv McKenzie.

   "What's going on?" Samantha quickly called out for someone to tell her exactly what's going on that has made her come upstairs, and right behind her was the guy as well who lives in the complex, Danny.

   "I'm standing in front of the apartment building of the mutilated bodies of two college students. . ."

   Everyone's eyes widened while Amaya felt slightly interrupted, turning her head to look at Quinn who made a comment at Danny, "Cute boy." Quinn pointed smiling at Danny simply nodding her head, "Nice. . ." Her eyes glancing back to the television.