𝟎𝟏𝟓 you've reached the phone of dewey riley

Chapter fifteen,

Chapter fifteen,

you've reached the phone of Dewey Riley

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Amaya just walked past everyone. 'Cause all she wanted to do was just take a walk before going back inside the apartment, though she could already hear her boyfriend calling out for her name, and walking right behind her.

"Maya, wait."

Without even realizing that Ethan was attempting to follow until Mindy grabbed his shirt sleeve, "Nah - Uh. Where do you think you're going?" She raised her eyebrow at him.

"Were we not supposed to go with them? What if they began to argue to the extreme?"

Mindy scoffed at his poor excuse on going to snoop at there conversation, "Amaya and Chad never have fights. She just needs a tiny breather right now." Mindy retorted. Though, keeping the part when her brother and Amaya broke up, but after knowing the truth, it wasn't Amaya's fault.

She knew that now.

Already entering inside the building, and noticing Anika was waiting for her by the steps with a soft smile displayed on her face. It was quiet just a for a little moment, all while Anika was hugging her body, biting her bottom lip anxiously.

"Will Amaya be okay?"

Mindy nodded her head, "Yeah, she will be."

Anika simply nodded her head at her girlfriends response, "Can't believe she would do that to her. Fucking bitch." Anika bitterly commented.

Mindy nodded her head, disappearing from the staircase view with her girlfriend, all while Ethan Landry remained standing by the stairs, a smirk displayed on his lips.

Everything was going according to plan.

──────────────

"Hi, you've reached the phone of Dewey Riley, If you can't reach my number at this moment please try, again later otherwise leave a message."

Amaya already felt a few of her own tears falling from when she heard his voice. It has been a year since his death, and she somehow couldn't accept that still. She really missed her Padrino, so much. Amaya, had quickly heard the beep, sighing a bit before she could speak.