the last note.

it's finally finished. 

forty chapters and two years later, it's finished. i honestly can't believe it took me this long, but i'm also surprised it only took me this long to write forty chapters while in the most stressful/important school years that aren't university.

as much as i want to write a sequel or a follow-up fic, i won't. the story is over, and i'm not going to drag it out and ruin it. if you see me updating this, it'll be edits as i go through each chapter and add bits and re-write sections i'm not happy with.

i really appreciate all the kind words and support people have given me, and your patience has been very much appreciated too. i'm glad that people have enjoyed reading this, and seeing all your reactions are honestly the best part. (please continue to leave comments some of you are fucking hilarious /pos)

if you like my writing style, maybe check out my other fics on here. i'm also on ao3, where i write oneshots for ships im interested in. so far i have a xiaoven oneshot and two poly!undead oneshots. i'm planning on writing more on then, and if i can be bothered i'll make a tumblr to upload my oneshots too.

for the final time on this fic, thank you so much.

see you later ! 

- k ( and k's new blåhaj )