Chapter 2

Juliana pov

"Their all so cute, but you two only get to choose one and that's always the hard part" says mom.

"Yeah, it will be"

"Well, you should get going but before you do, I have a present for you"

Mom handed both of us a Rotom phone.

"Wow, thanks mom" both Florian and I say in excitement.

"You're welcome kids, now they have a map and all the information you need to learn about the Pokemon here in the Paldea Region"

"Now you two should get going"

"Thanks again mom" Florian smiled.

"Thanks mom" I smiled as well.

While we walked to the house next door, Sprigatito, Quaxly, and Fuecoco were running around us while letting out cute noises. My eyes kept locking with Sprigatito.

"Hey Florian, do you know which one you're choosing?" I ask in curiosity.

"Actually yes, but you'll know when we get to our neighbors house. What about you?"

"I think I have, but you'll have to wait as well" I winked.

Finally, we made it to our neighbors house. But when we turned to the pokemon, they were gone.

"Huh, where did they go?" I ask in horror.

"Look" Florian says while turning me to the direction he was looking at.

We saw in the pond, Sprigatito was smelling some flowers, and Fuecoco was trying to get an apple. But when the wind picked up, it made a flower peddle fly and land on top of Fuecoco's nose, it made Fuecoco sneeze and when it did, it accidentally burned it's apple.

"Craaaw" Fuecoco says sadly.

Then a girl pat it's head.

She turned to us and smiled. She had tannish skin, freckles, black hair that's in a ponytail, she also had green streaks in it, orange eyes, and the same uniform as me and Florian.

 She had tannish skin, freckles, black hair that's in a ponytail, she also had green streaks in it, orange eyes, and the same uniform as me and Florian

"Are you these three's trainer?" the girls asks.

Before one of us could answer, Mr.Clavell walked up next to her.

"Not quite, master Florian and miss Juliana has yet to make there choices, you see" Mr.Clavell explained.

"I do wonder which ones they'll pick as their partners"

Sprigatito, Quaxly, and Fuecoco lined up and the sight of Fuecoco eating it's burnt apple, while Quaxly shook it's head made Mr.Clavell and the girl laugh.

"Hello, we haven't met have we?"

"I must say, I wasn't expecting to see you here quite so soon" says the girl.

Then she looked at Mr.Clavell in curiosity.

"Hang on Director...are they who I think they are?"

"That's right, these our academy's newest students, master Florian and miss Juliana. They will be attending the academy as of today"

"So you two must be the kids up the road right?"

"Yes, we are" I nodded.

"I've been dying to find out more about you"

"I'm Nemona, normally I live in the school dorms, but home is here"

"So whaddya say new neighbors, wanna be friends?"

"I'd love to" I smiled.

"Me to" Florian smiled as well.

"Love your enthusiasms, we're gonna get along great" Nemona grinned.

"Miss Nemona is the president of our student council and a champion ranked trainer"

I was surprised, Nemona must be super strong.

"Wow, that's amazing" Florian says in excitement.

"I absolutely love pokemon battling in fact, we should battle right now" Nemona grinned big.

"Easy now, you three will be in the same class, so you'll have plenty of time to battle later, and get to know each other of course"

"We're all gonna be neighbors and classmates, awesome we'll be able to battle all we want!" Nemona cheered.

"She sure loves to battle" I thought to myself while chuckling.

"I'll be looking forward to it" says Florian.

"Me to, I can't wait" I smiled.

"Now master Florian and miss Juliana, have you both decided on which pokemon you will choose as your partners"

"I have" Florian nodded.

"Me to"

"Sis, you go first"

"Thanks bro"

"I pick...Sprigatito"

Sprigatito smiled at me and jumped onto my shoulder.

"We're gonna be great friends Sprigatito" I smiled big.

She let out a cute meow and I can hear her purring.

"Now master Florian, who do you pick?" Mr.Clavell asks.

"I choose..."

A/n: Who do you think Florian will choose, Quaxly or Fuecoco, give me your guesses under the comments. I hope you're enjoying this story so far.

Have an awesome day 👍