Chapter 20

Juliana pov

"But anyway, no more weird vibes we've got a big adventure to start, and I'm gonna battle every trainer I meet" Nemona grinned.

"Same with me" Florian says in determination.

"If I keep trying to become the strongest, I bet that experience will be the thing I treasure"

"I'm sure with all your battling, you'll make that happen Nemona" I encouraged.

"I agree" Florian nodded.

"I guess I'll start by heading to a gym and training up some new pokemon, here's a pic of what the gyms look like, I'll send it to you guys"

When we got the picture, we were amazed at how awesome the gyms looked, we couldn't wait to battle all the gym leaders.

"Thanks Nemona"

"Oh and...sorry that we've been running our mouths, but it's up to you guys where you go"

"I'm definitely aiming for the gyms" Florian grinned.

"I'll do the gyms to, and help you as well Arven" I say with a soft smile.

"Ugh, do we have to?" Florian complained.

"I can just go alone"

"No way, I'll come but I'm only doing it because you want to, not for him" Florian glared at Arven.

"A treasure...of our own"

We all turned to Arven.

"For me, that's got to help Ma-Er, my big dream of tracking down the Herba Mystica, that is"

"Once we get those herbs, I'll make you the absolute best sandwich you've had in your life" Arven smiled.

"That's so sweet of you Arven, I'm looking forward to it" I smiled back at him.

"I'm not" Florian mumbled with a glare.

Before I could scold him, Koraidon and Miraidon suddenly came out of their pokeballs, it surprised all of us.

"Argh, what'd you guys come out for?" Arven complained.

"Oh my gosh, did they come out after you said sandwich" Nemona bursted into laughing.

"Well...you guys aren't getting one" Arven shook his head.

"That's not nice, see sis I told you he's a jerk that's why we shouldn't help him" Florian growled.

"Florian, we've been over this he's not a jerk, I mean sure that's not nice to say, but I still want to help"

Florian just pouted.

Then Koraidon and Miraidon looked at us and gestured us to get on them.

"It seems that they want you guys to get on them" Nemona guessed.

After Florian got on Koraidon and I got on Miraidon, Nemona looked surprised.

"Whoa, they transformed now they really look like some kinda weird Cyclizar" Nemona comment.

"This is awesome" Florian says in excitement.

"I know" I nodded.

"Long as you've got Koraidon and Miraidon, you guys can pretty much go anywhere"

"Hmph...yeah maybe" Arven shook his head.

"Well, if you're going to search for those Titan pokemon, I'd say set out from the east gate"

"But since Florian and Juliana are actually headed to the gyms, I'd say go for the west gate, besides it's way to easy to get lost out east"

"Tch, man this is why I can't get along with you, I'm out of here, catch up soon Juliana" Arven smiled at me.

"Hey, she isn't gonna be alone, she's gonna have me so you better e be thinking of doing anything to her" Florian glared.

"I won't, but anyway have a safe trip Juliana"

Then Arven ran off to the east gates.

"Jerk" Florian mumbled.

"I'll head to the gyms, see you around you guys" Nemona waved then ran off to.

After we got off of Koraidon and Miraidon, we we're looking at the map from Florian's Rotom phone.

"So where should we go first?" I ask.

"According to the map the closest gym is the one in a city called Cortondo, the gym leaders name is Katy, she specializes bug type pokemon"

"Awesome, let's get going" I cheered.

"Yeah, Cortondo City here we come"

And we began to head towards west.