Chapter 1

Juliana pov

I was eating breakfast with my mom and brother, we just moved here from the Galar Region a week ago, and I was so excited because me and Florian are going to Uva Academy. I couldn't wait to learn all about the new Pokemon I've never seen before and hopefully make some new friends.

 I couldn't wait to learn all about the new Pokemon I've never seen before and hopefully make some new friends

Juliana👆

Florian👆

Florian👆

"Sis, you better eat your pancakes or I will" Florian joked.

I looked at him and smirked.

"You're not getting my pancakes bro"

After we got done eating, we helped mom clean the dishes. And when we got done, we heard the doorbell ring.

"Who could that be?" I ask in curiosity.

"It's must be the important thing that the school was supposed to send before you two head out" mom guessed.

"I'll get it" says Florian.

Before he could open the door, someone just walked in.

"Please excuse the intrusion"

It was a old man who had white hair, gray eyes, he also was wearing glasses, and a purple uniform.

"You must be master Florian and miss Juliana" the man says.

Me and Florian looked at each other in shock that this man knew our names, I wonder how though?

"How do you know our names?" Florian asks in curiosity.

"I'm the director of the Uva Academy, but you can call me Me.Clavell"

"Oh, so you're the principal of the school?" I ask.

"Yes"

"The director, you came in person to help my kids their first day?"

"Of course, as the director of Uva Academy I am responsible for the entire Academy including any failures on it's part"

"And I also came to deliver these enrollment documents"

He handed mom the documents.

"Goodness, you didn't have to come all the way here just to deliver them, since you're here can I least offer you a cup of tea?" mom offered.

"No need to trouble yourself"

"Florian Juliana, I got a thing or two to discuss with the director here, why don't you two head back up to your rooms and finish getting ready for school, you'll need your bags and hats as well"

"Okay mom"

After I got to my room, I grabbed my hat and bag. When I put them on, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Sis, you ready?"

I turned to see Florian with his hat and bag.

"Yep, let's go"

After we walked downstairs, we headed into the living room and saw mom and Mr.Clavell talking while drinking tea.

Mom looked our way and smiled big.

"Look at you two, all ready for school"

"Oh I almost forgot, I have the most important thing for you two, but let's step outside" says Mr.Clavell.

After he walked outside, Florian and I exchanged confuse looks.

"I wonder what it is?" Florian questioned.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Let go see" says mom.

When we walked out of the house, Mr.Clavell threw 3 pokeballs and 3 pokemon came out, they were ones I've never seen before.

"We provide each student entering the academy a pokemon of their own, I'll ask you two to choose which of these pokemon will be your partner"

Florian and I exchanged exciting looks on our faces.

"But what are their names?" I ask in curiosity.

"This one is Sprigatito, the grass cat pokemon, this is Fuecoco, the fire croc pokemon, and finally this is Quaxly, the duckling pokemon.

They were all so cute.

"Their all very good company, why they usually refuse to even leave my side"

After he said that, the 3 pokemon came up to us and smiled.

"So they're more interested in you two, than fimiliar old me, I wish I could stay and see which one you two pick as your partner, but I must be off to my next house visit"

"I'll be at the house just over there, so take your time with your decisions, than come find me once your minds are made up" Mr.Clavell says while looking at the house that was next door.

"Now, excuse me. Until we meet again"

Then Mr.Clavell walks off.