Chapter 30

Narrator pov

Evening came and Juliana was doing better and better, so hopefully by tomorrow she'll feel completely better so she and Florian could go to one of the Team Star Base's. They plan on going to the Dark Type Base in case you were wondering.

~~~~

Juliana pov

I must've or passed out because I was waking up and saw that Florian, Koraidon, and Miraidon we're still sleeping. I looked over to where Arven was at but didn't see him, I looked around and saw him sitting outside, I decided to join him.

"Arven"

He jumped and turned to me with a surprise expression.

"Oh Juliana, are you feeling better?"

"Yeah"

"That's good, I was worried but why are you up?"

"I could ask you the same thing"

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to come out and look at the stars"

"May I join you?"

"Yeah, come sit down" Arven patted the spot next to him.

I sat down and we both looked at the stars.

"The stars are so pretty aren't they?"

"Yeah"

We sat in silence for a while, when I looked at Arven, I couldn't help but think that he looked handsome under the star light, seeing the sight made my cheeks heat up.

"Something wrong Juliana?"

I snapped out of it and gave him a smile.

"Oh no it's nothing" I lied.

"Okay"

"So anyway, how long have you had Mabosstiff?" I ask in curiosity.

"Ever since I was a child, he was a Maschiff at the time"

"Wait, Maschiff's evolve into Mabosstiff's?"

"Yeah, you didn't know that?"

"No, Florian and I came from Galar, they don't have Maschiff's there"

"You're from the Galar Region?"

"Yep"

"I always thought you two were from here, but I guess looking back at the day I met you guys, it was obvious why I haven't seen you two at school" Arven chuckled.

I chuckled as well.

"Do you miss Galar?"

"Yeah, what I miss about it is my old house, my old friends, and our amazing camping trips because we used to always eat amazing curry, my favorite is the whipped cream curry"

"Oh my Arceus, that sounds good"

"Yeah, but luckily we got all the recipes of the curries we ate so we can cook them anytime"

"Really, can you teach me how to make some?" Arven asks in excitement.

"Sure, and knowing Florian he'll love to have his sour sausage curry again" I giggled.

"Oh man, you're making me hungry"

We both laughed quietly and after we calmed down, we sat in silence again.

"Hey Arven"

"Yeah?"

"I want to ask you this, but if you don't wanna answer it, that's okay"